Chapter 3

I heard this story reached 300+ reads!!! TYSM!!! Anyway enjoy the story
______________________________________
3rd Person POV
'Sheesh. I was totally not expecting all of that to happen,' the (H/C) female thought. As she walked to her room, she took her yo-yo out of her cleavage. She sighed in relief that no one found out. She then puts it on her computer desk. She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door. She went and opened the door to see Asuto. "Sorry for disturbing you. Kiriya-sensei said he forgot to tell you one other thing," he said. "Like what?" (Y/N) asked. "He said that when you're during ninja stuff, you have to call him 'Kiriya-sensei," he pointed out. "Okay, got it," the female said in understanding. "Oh, yeah. One other thing: about your school work, your classes will be replaced by your ninja training," he continued. (Y/N) nodded. "Well, sorry to take up most of your time. Goodnight," the brunette said as he left.

The (H/C) girl then closed the door, walked to her computer desk, and stared at her yo-yo. '"Ninja training," huh?' She thought. 'Either way, I have to stay strong, no matter how tough the training is. I have to!'

Asuto's POV
Phew... That girl looked pretty confused about all this. I'm pretty sure she'll understand everything tomorrow during training. While I was walking to my room, someone else was following me behind. And before I knew it, their hand groped me by the butt. But it wasn't just anyone's hand. That hand was from none other than Katsu.

"Gah! Katsu!" I shouted. "'Sup, Asuto! I saw you talking to (Y/N). So, tell me. Were you trying to seduce her?" He deviously asked. I started blushing. "'S-Seduce?!' Hell no! What made you think I would do something like that to her?" I replied. He snickered.
"You say that, but I bet you took a good look at her tits," he added. I blushed even harder. "WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WOULD THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT, TOO?!" I shouted. We continued our chat during our walk.

(The next morning...)

(Y/N)'S POV
The morning glory came after the night of me doing the usual thing I do at night. I opened my (E/C) orbs and yawned. I tried to get up but felt something heavy holding me down. Actually, someONE. Once I pulled off the blanket, I saw Katsumichi hugging my body. Not only that, he's squeezing one of my breasts with his right hand. The blonde male opened his eyes and looked at me with a pervy smirk. "Morning, cutie. Hope you don't mind if I get a little 'feel', he cooed. I instantly started blushing madly.

"K-K-KATSUMICHI!! WHAT ARE DOING IN MY ROOM?!" I screamed. I tried to get off my bed, but Katsumichi was so heavy, he's starting to wear me down. I even tried to get him off of me, but he didn't even budge. Luckily, Ikugurou came to step in and hit Katsumichi in the head.