Chapter 4

3rd Person POV
After the lunch hour passed, everyone went to do their usual activities. (Y/N) was currently in her room, playing with her gifted yo-yo. She gently throws it to the ground and lets the string make it come back up. She repeated the same pattern until she stopped and heard the knock on the door. She went and opened it, only to reveal Ikugorou.

"(Y/N). I just came here to remind you that tomorrow's training session will take place near a waterfall. So, for that, you'll need to wear this," he said. He handed out a white kimono to her. "Got it. Thanks," the female replied as she took the kimono. Ikugorou then walked off but stopped and looked at (Y/N). He then clears his throat. "One other thing: Make sure your door is locked be if you don't want to be harassed by Katsumichi in your sleep," he added, then walked away. (Y/N) closed her room door with the kimono in hand.

Ikugurou's POV
There. At this rate, she will be more prepared for her mental training tomorrow. I start heading back to my dorm, only to stop and sense someone's presence. "I'd never guess that you would sneak into the school grounds alone, Hofumi," I spoke. The individual hiding behind a wall came to reveal himself, which is indeed the ninja of the Crimson Squad, Hofumi.

 The individual hiding behind a wall came to reveal himself, which is indeed the ninja of the Crimson Squad, Hofumi

"Yo, Ikugurou. It's been a while," he spoke. To think that a shinobi like him would get in here without being spotted... he might be plotting something again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.
He responded by giving me a confused look. "Aw, c'mon man. I kept telling you guys a thousand times that we've already put our differences aside," he replied.

"Lemme guess. Is it about that cute little new member you got?" To think that he would actually mention (Y/N), he must have been watching our activities. "So you have heard about her, didn't you?" I asked. "No shit, sherlock. Word travels fast surrounding shinobi," he said.

"Anyways, that's besides the point. I'm only here to send a warning that there is another group targeting shinobi." I don't understand. Why would there be a mysterious group trying to harm shinobi? "Another group? What is it that they want from it?" I asked. "I dunno, but what I do know is that they're a new enemy that we need to keep an eye on," he answered.

Hofumi was about to leave but left with one more message: "And whatever you guys do, keep a good eye on the girl. Got it?" And with that, he disappeared with a smoke bomb. So, this new threat Kiriya-sensei told us about was true. At this rate, we might get dragged into another war. And so will (Y/N).

~The next morning~

Y/N's POV
All of us arrived at a place near a waterfall. Luckily, I was able to prepare myself this with my water bottle AND lunchbox. And I even locked the door last night so that Katsumichi won't sexually harass me this morning, too. And I wasn't the only one wearing a white kimono for today's training session. The guys were wearing one, too.