🖤【Part 1】🖤

Jisoo s' pov

I woke up because sunlight was disturbing my beautiful sleep
I look at clock and yeahhh it was
7 o' clock in the morning aishhh I am late I quickly rush to the bathroom and get ready...

Time skip at..
SEOUL NATIONAL HOSPITAL

I walk towards my cabin [room] and then sit on the chair then suddenly I heard a knock on the door

Jisoo : yes come in

Nurse : mam you have to check MR. KIM s' son EUNWOO..

Jisoo : OK I will go and check his son

Time skip at Eunwoo s' hospital room ..

Jisso s' pov

I made my steps towards the room where Eunwoo was to check him ..

I was going when someone called me from behind..

Guard : doctor jisoo you are finally here..

Jisoo s' pov
I turned around to see who was it and gosh It was a whole military parade of guards ..

Jisoo: pls wait in waiting area , because if it's too noisy here , it will affect our work..

I walk in the room and what I saw was shocking plant pot was broken , papers were scattered, everything was messy...

And then I saw Eunwoo he was siting on sofa while facing his back and looking down

Jisoo :hi there , what's your name are you feeling sick?
~he didn't reply

Jisoo : honey , doctors can't tell what you re thinking, so we can't guess what's wrong by looking at you...
~he didn't reply.
If you don't feel like speaking, can you point to where you are not feeling well?

~Eunwoo didn't utter a word he kept quiet

Jisoo : is your tummy hurting..
~not a word again now jisoo took him into her arms ..
I am asking you to get a detailed inspection..
~Eunwoo nods his head signaling her that his tummy was hurting..

Kim soekjin [butler of Kim taehyung]

Jin s' pov
I walk towards little masters room to check on him then suddenly what I saw caught my attention
LITTLE MASTER IS ACTUALLY ALLOWING SOMEONE TO TOUCH HIM.???I HAVE BEEN BUTLER FOR HIM FOR 5 YEARS AND HE WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO HUG HIM ...

Time skip at night ..

BRRRRMMM....
Car stop infront of mansion Taehyung got off from his car ...

Taehyung: where us junior.??

Guard : sir, little master has fallen asleep in Doctor jisoo s' cabin

Taehyung: Doctor jisoo??

Guard : she is Doctor in this hospital, the little master didn't refuse her when she hugged him..
~Taehyung was frown after hearing this..

Taehyung s' pov

I was shocked after hearing this cause Eunwoo wouldn't allow anyone to hug him except me .. I made my steps towards Doctor jisoo s' cabin and there was again a thing that shocked me..

Taehyung: we are hear young master..
I called him but no response then I saw he was sleeping while resting his head on Doctor jisso s' shoulder..

Jisoo s' pov
I woke up and saw a handsome man infront of me..
KIM TAEHYUNG isn't he that hotmess on whom the doctor s' and nurses are Idolizing and talking about...
I was in my thoughts when suddenly Eunwoo woke up from his sleep and raise his hands up infront of the hotmess oh sorry Mr. Kim to take him in his arms..