🖤【Part 5】🖤

Jisoo s' pov
A month s' salary is not enough to afford to this restaurant s' food ...

She thought while looking at the big building infront of her..

In restaurant..

Waiter: miss lee we have already placed the order , I will take my leave...

Uh.. okay thanks ,,,said jisoo

Eunwoo already ordered juice for them as it was all planned..

They both cherred on their drinks and sipped it..

Eunwoo was staring at her while she was finishing the juice ,jisoo noticed that and asked him..

What's the matter said jisoo

Eunwoo nods his head in No and stare at the empty glass , now jisoo started feeling dizzy and that's when she blanked out...

Eunwoo messaged Taehyung..

Eunwoo: Dad, where are you??

Dad: making money..

Eunwoo:where at?

Dad: where else??

Eunwoo:qnq
Dad I have a gift for you

Dad: you haven't
recoverd
yet ,you brat
What are you upto...

Eunwoo:do you want it?

Dad :not interested,
Stop bothering me
While I am working.

Eunwoo: I will send it
To your company

Dad: just leave it in my room ,I will take a look at it tonight..

......................

At morning..

Jisoo woke up and saw she was sleeping beside Taehyung..

No way ,, said jisoo in her mind

She tip toe and started searching for her clothes

I am sore all over ,, said jisoo in her mind to herself ..

Suddenly she got pinned by someone on bed and that someone was none other THAN KIM TAEHYUNG....

Taehyung: you were so rough with me last night, and now you are shriking your responsibilities when the sun is up..

Jisoo: let me go. ,,
She said while pushing him who was on top of her ..

Taehyung:  will you marry me? I like you and junior likes you too . You wouldn't have any annoying in laws , and there is more money that  could ever spend..,all women dream of marrying me. , and yet you are avoiding me like a plague...are you deliberately trying to stand out.....
~he said while holding her chin..

Jisoo pushed him very hard that he fell from bed , and grab the blanket covering her while picking her clothes that were lying on floor and ran towards bathroom..

After sometime..

Taehyung was buttoning his coast while saying...

Taehyung: I apologise for everything I said just now . But I was serious when I said I want to marry you..