🖤【Part 2】🖤

Eunwoo wrote the dish on paper he wanted to eat ...

Jisoo s' pov
This kid is smart , then why isn't he willing to talk or it's just that he can't talk ......
Eunwoo I will make some food for you till than wait for me here like good boy ok

Eunwoo nodded his head..

Jisoo started making food for him after some time..

Eunwoo s' eyes widend seeing the food he started eating the food

Jisoo: honey can you give my your dad's or your butler s' number once you finish eating ...

Eunwoo suddenly stopped and his eyes started becoming glossy..

Jisoo : what happened did I did something wrong??

At that moment Taehyung arrived there in his car and eunwoo rushed towards him ..

Taehyung: sorry for troubling you..

Jisoo: it's OK

Jisoo pov

I am a professional doctor to the patient when they visit but that relationship is over once they leave the hospital .. but I hust want to hug that kid whenever I see him..
Suddenly jisso got notification
Huh? Jackson why is he sending me friend request? Does he want me to see how miserable my life is??

Inside the car..

The whole ride was silent..
After sometime they arrived in there mansion eunwoo got down from the car And ran towards the mansion..

Butler: young master , little master is ---

Taehyung: I don't want to see repeat of today's matter..

Butler: but little master is fond of doctor jisoo ..

Taehyung: so does that mean it's OK to disturb someone s' life..

Butler: young master you may not like it what I am about to say .. other than you little master is only willing to get closer with doctor jisoo after that incident..

Taehyung: if that's how you think than return to the main house and get some rest I will hire someone else to take care of the little master..
~he said while loosing his tie and getting inside the mansion..

Butler leaves a heavy sigh knowing that Taehyung wouldn't understand..

Taehyung s' pov
I was working in my laptop in my personal office that was in my mansion than suddenly I heard a loud THUD sound..... aish not again I rushed there from the sound came from..

And I saw Eunwoo broke the flower vase and his little feet also got hurt by that broken vase ..

Taehyung: hey , Nothing good will happen if you keep on doing this...