Chapter 8: Work Permission

Adhiraj was scolding Yuvaan when an excited voice cut him.

"Buaaaa" A young voice cut his Adhiraj's warning. He freed Yuvaan from his hold as they all looked at the intruders.

"Hiiiii" Ruhanika made her Queen-like entry with Rudraansh walking beside her and Saaransh (Ruhanika's nephew) running towards Kaira.

Kaira completely forgot about Adhiraj and Yuvaan and bent down to hug Saaransh.

"Hi Adhirajjj" Ruhanika sarcastically pronounced Adhiraj's name wrongly in an overly sweet voice. Adhiraj glared at Ruhanika.

"Wassup buddy? Howz lunch going?" Ruhanika placed her arm on Adhiraj's shoulder, making him look at her murderously which was what exactly Ruhanika wanted.

"Saaransh look Kaira's made your favourite aloo" Rudraansh who saw the breakfast, showed Saaransh food.

"Bua, let's go eat. Its been days since I ate good food. Mum's cooking is third-class. I need to eat something good" Saaransh served himself and placed the plate onto the table, making Kaira also sit beside him to feed him. Yuvaan immediately formed a friendship with Saaransh and now all three were having breakfast on the table and Adhiraj was glaring at everyone especially Ruhanika who looked pretty comfortable leaning on him with 90% of her weight supported by him.

"Take your woman away from me before she dies from my hands" Adhiraj groweld to Rudraansh in a small voice not to disturb Saaransh.

"Tsk tsk Adhu! Who are you trying to scare here? I'm your very own, very dear sister-in-law, whose one and only motive at this point of life is to make you regret for marrying my bestie, my twin flame. You have nothing on me so give this warning to those who you can scare, okay buddy?" She teased him, ensuring that he gets angry on her so she can sort him out in her way.

Rudraansh, Kaira and Yuvaan who were listening to Ruhanika, stifled a laugh from breaking, pretending to be busy with their own work. Adhiraj threw Ruhanika off and asked Rudraansh to follow him to his home office.

"Solid!!!" Rudraansh turned around and gave a thumbs up to Ruhanika while Yuvaan and Kaira together replied her as soon as Adhiraj was out of sight. She mock saluted them before sitting down beside Saaransh.

"Eat fast fast. You remember our next step of plan yeah?" She asked him who gave her a mischievous smile confusing the others 2 members. She just winked at them as she served herself food and ate from it, complimenting Kaira for her amazing cooking skills.

Rudraansh and Adhiraj were sat in Adhiraj's cabin as Adhiraj glared at Rudraansh who gave him a childish smile.

"You couldn't find any other girl than her?" Adhiraj asked annoyed.

"Nahh" He shrugged his shoulders smiling.

"She's a nuisance"

"And your wife's best friend. Take care of my woman more than yours, if you want to earn respect in your wife's eyes" Rudraansh advised him as he placed his legs on the sofa, stretching his limbs.

"I don't care what Kaira thinks about me. And neither do I care about your fiancé. Just tell me why you are here with your chaos" Adhiraj sat on his royal chair and asked Rudraansh.

"Bhai sa's address"

"Le ke dikha" Adhiraj challenged Rudraansh to take the adress from him.

"I didn't want it to go like this but you asked for it. I'll go tell them who Rishav Ranawat is" Rudraansh didn't waste a second and rushed down to the dining room where Saaransh and Yuvaan were keeping the ladies entertained. Adhiraj followed Rudraansh glaring at him.