Chapter 45: Betrayed Trust

DISCLAIMER: EVERYONE PLEASE SIT WITH TISSUES AND A BOX FILLED WITH NICE AND COOL 'GAALIS'

THANK YOU.

COMMENT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW ON THIS CHAPTER PLEASE.

__________________________________________________

Their table was filled with fried masala papad, hara bhara kebab, crackling paneer for starters. Everyone was passing on their reviews on a random movie when they heard the restaurant manager walking in with few other men with karaoke system.

Everyone screamed in happiness at seeing the karaoke stage being set up and open to all.

"Am going first" Jeet announced, stuffing his mouth with food so he was done with it. Everyone forced him to sit back and started fighting over who would go first except for the one man who watched them with happiness and amusement...Adhiraj.

"Fine, you answer a question or do a dare, that's when you get to set a foot on the stage" Kavisha announced loudly as the friends caused alot of commotion.

"Fine mum" Everyone looked at her sulking at her command to which she rolled her eyes at them.

"Okay then, who wants to go first?" Kishan asked hyping everyone. Kaira was the first one to raise her hand out of everyone. Shocked at her reaction, all looked at her.

"What?" She asked feeling self-conscious about herself.

"Nothing" All of them diverted the topic to something else. Kaira looked over at Adhiraj questiongly as she understand why his friends suddenly changed the topic and now behaved as if they never did such. Adhiraj shifted in his seat and placed his hand over hers.

"Its nothing" His eyes betrayed the words his lips spelled out. Figuring out that he wasn't comfortable to share, she let the matter slid, noting in her mind to ask him later when they were at home to ask him.

"Its my turn" She reminds everyone with a smile.

"Yupp, so our question is, if you were to confess your love to Adhi, which song would sing to confess to him?" Everyone asked her making her look at them with wide eyes. She stood up shyly, looking at Adhiraj one last time. Adhiraj asked her to continue and sing with a proud look.

Reaching the stage, she took the mic and looked at everyone sitting in the restaurant.

"Am not an Indian Idol singer so please don't throw shoes or your food at me incase I make a mistake or end up singing horribly" She warned everyone in the restaurant who in response chuckled at her innocence.

"So...here's the song for my husband to whom I am confessing my love infront of the whole world" She took a deep breathe and searcched for the song, letting the lyrics show on the white curtain.

Aaa...Aaa.... 

Her eyes went to the table where Adhiraj was. She found him instead standing right infront of the stage with a phone recording her performance. A blush crept on her cheeks seeing the efforts he took to please her.

Bade achhe laggte hain
Ye Dharti ye nadiyaa ye raina (Aur...) 

She took a pause when Adhiraj asked innocently 'Aur' making her feel shy more than she was.

Aur Tum
Bade achhe laggte hain
Ye Dharti ye nadiyaa ye raina (Aur...)
Aur Tum

Soon the floor was filled with couples, slow dancing to her music, singing the lines to their partners. Adhiraj's friends were also on the floor with their partners.