Chapter 34: Guilt Tripping

KAIRA'S POV

I lazily stretch my arms with closed eyes, trying to calm down the headache forming. Suddenly my hand hits a solid object. Conscious about having any solid material on my bed, I glance at it half-open eyes, adjusting to the bright light as well as trying to get a clearer version of the object.

I feel hot air on certain parts of my hand. Realizing I had a living object in my room, on my bed, I sit up straight, throwing away all the morning laziness and ready to fight off any possible threat to me.

Without getting a chance to get off the bed, am hovered by an extremely heavy human being.

"Rana ji" A slow whisper leaves from my lips as his name rolls out of my tongue.

"Ssh" He places a finger onto my parted lips and bends his face towards mine. I find myself enjoying the warmth of his hot breathes alongside the delicate touches on my bare arms. Wishing for greater closeness, I wrung my arms around his neck with my one hand reaching to his silky hair.

His almost pink, succulent lips touch mine, causing many impulses to cross the synapses at a faster rate and allowing me to feel the light touch of his lips on mine.

As I latch my lips onto his, asking for more of him, I feel my legs being parted apart and his hand moving down to the unknown yet known regions that were prohibited to all but him. Feeling shyness overpower me, I try to close them but his strong yet gentle arm, keeps my legs wide open for him. I attempt to tell him about my shyness, but he absorbs all my words with his skilled lips, speaking a language of their own.

His hand further reaches to the inside of my innerwear. The throbbing ache I felt because of him, heightens furthermore at the faint touches his fingers leave onto my lower stomach. I arch my back, asking for more contact with him. He firmly holds me down and cups my womanhood in his large palm, circling the top of my entrance.

I hear the small whimpers in my tone and the increased heart rate filling every corner of the room. I could feel his pulsing nerves underneath my fingertips as he played with me, forcing me into a vulnerable yet a pleasuring state of mind.

He separates the two lips of my femineity and brushes his finger over them.

"Rana ji..." An unintentional moan leaves from my lips, praising his actions. He moves away from me, towards his hand, maintaining a constant gaze with me. His warm, shallow breathes on the wet, cold vagina makes him even more desirable to my sinful thoughts.

He presses his one hand onto my stomach, halting my actions as I throb for his attention on the most sensitive area of my body. His hands skillfully outline the frame of my chest spreading tingles all over my body, awakening every nerve to him.

I stare at his face that starts to hide as it sinks into the erogenous zone. I find myself screaming in anticipation of when his slow torture would finish, and he'd give me what I desire when all of a sudden, a hot mouth cover....

Writing these 600 words have taken me so much time in which I could have easily written 2 chapters. So please guys comment on this chapter.

AUTHOR'S POV

Kaira woke up sweating, wide-eyed, not believing the erotic dream she saw. She was shocked at the fact that she had been dreaming about him in not so appropriate way. She clutched her head in a firm grip and groaned in pain loudly. She threw herself onto the pillow with her head down.

"Uggghhh" Her eyes close as she screamed into the pillow at the killing headache she had. She searched for her phone with one hand when her hand falls onto a packet. Holding her head, she looked up to find her Sinus tablets and a note attached to it.