Chapter 53: Stolen Kisses

Adhiraj and Gayatri alongside with the rest of the family were leaving but Kaira stopped him.

"Uncle, uncle" She stood in front of him hoping to speak to him. Adhiraj gave her a smile which didn't reach his eyes.

"Can we talk?" She said shifting her weight from one leg to another out of nervousness. Adhiraj nodded, asking the others to walk ahead.

"Aap kaise hai? (How are you?)" She asked trying to build a conversation.

"Speak freely Kaira" Adhiraj said placing a hand over her head. She sighed out in gladness.

"I've told this to Rishav also and am telling this to you. Jo kuch bhi hua, past mein hua. Let's move on. Na aapki galti hai aur nahi hi Rishav ki, agar galti hai toh woh uss waqt ki. I've forgotten everything and I wish you and Rishav also did. Can we please begin on a clean slate?" The desperation in her voice didn't go unnoticed by Adhiraj who simply smiled and apologized to her.

"Forget all the sorries, its a new slate. No grudges, nothing. Am your daughter in law so baat khatam" She said dismissing his apology with a wide smile which reduced his guilt too.

"If things were different back then, you'd have been my daughter-in-law way sooner than you think" He said looking at his family ahead.

"We can't change the past but we can change our present na? Remembering past will just bring pain. We've found happiness after a long time, let's enjoy that" She wrapped her arm around his as they walked out of the palace to the car.

"Why don't you shift to the main palace?" He said trying to build the bridge between them.

"I'll talk about it to Rishav. Can't promise he'll agree but I'll try" She said as they stood in front of the car. She knew that Rishav might have developed hatred towards that palace as a lot of bad things happened there.

"Thanks for trying" Adhiraj said before hugging Rishav and sitting in the car.

______________________________________________________

6 MONTHS LATER

"Stop being a pain in my ass Rishav" Kaira angrily placed his tiffin on his desk and banged her hands onto the desk. He looked up at her with an innocent expression not knowing what he did wrong.

"Why did you scold Kevin? He was just talking to me" She glared at him.

"He was flirting with you, didn't you see how he was looking at you. I think its time I get a bigger ring for you so blind people like him can see you are mine. All rights reserved" He said standing up from his chair.

"He was talking Rishav, just talking. You are behaving irrational, BYE!" She turned around to leave his office frustrated at how he thought.

"KAIRA!" He warned her. Stomping her foot she turned around.

"If you leave my cabin without giving my kiss, you are free to wonder what I might do to you at night. I might leave you unsatisfied or probably horny or even more, deny you orgasms while I give you a good show to you of how I moan your name" He took slow steady steps towards her. Kaira's eyes widened hearing him. Feeling shy, she looked at the floor and took steps backward.

"We are in the office" She pointed out when he caged her.

"Doesn't mean I shouldn't get a chance to ravage you" His hot breathes fanned on her cheeks. He moved his fingers up her hands raising goosbumps.

"Someone will come" She said trying to push him away but her strength weakened as he traced his fingers on her hands and jaw.

"Do you know what has been going on in my mind ever since you walked out of home wearing this little excuse of a dress" Kaira gulped in fear seeing the lust swarming in his eyes.