Chapter 1

State Department of Intelligence and Research
"What mission have I got now?" An unamused ash-blonde officer said while sitting on his chair and looking at a file. "Oh come on dude, why do you have to be so unamused about these missions?" His red head friend said while putting a glass of orange juice and a folder on the blonde's table. "Again looking at that file? About that kid's disappearance? It's been years...it happened before you joined. Why do you act so responsible?" Red head said. The blonde side eyed him and said, "Can you guess the age of the boy in photo?" The blonde said. "Well I guess he was around eighteen in that picture" red head said. The ash-blonde stares at Kirishima and says "He was about to turn eighteen, his birthday was in a month. He disappeared without a trace, Kirishima. A teenager whose birthday is soon disappears and his body is never found. Do you have any idea what happened to his family?" Kirishima looked away and said, "Still you didn't tell me why you hold yourself responsible for his disappearance, Bakugou?" Katsuki Bakugou almost threw the orange juice at Kirishima but restrained himself, "I knew him. I am likely the cause of his disappearance. Do you know why I joined this department? I joined it to figure out what happened 6 years ago. I joined to be able to show my face to that poor mother who weeps for her son. I joined to find him. I joined to make things right" Katsuki coughed and drank the juice in one go. "Man the atmosphere got tense...just check that folder and call for me if you want anything" Kirishima says and leaves the office.
Bakugou sighed as he thinks that he overdid it, he then takes the folder and reads it. "What the heck? I am not doing any undercover at all! I need to speak to those old idiots" with this Katsuki took the folder and went to the main office.

The main office
"I understand that this mission is not the best way to execute our plan but it is all we got" said Enji Todoroki, Chief of State Department of Intelligence and Research. A skinny blonde man across the table said, "The public knows that the top most mafia is operating under your eldest son's control. The public opposes to every idea of yours, they oppose you" " You better change this mission of mine or I will oppose you as well!" Katsuki slammed the door and entered the office. Both the higher ranking officers sighed as they looked at Bakugou. "What is it that you want?" The Chief asked. "Do you remember our talk from last week? Probably you do not because if you did I wouldn't have gotten this undercover mission! I am sick of those!" Katsuki scowled. "I know you are angry but act like an officer or I might suspend you" Toshinori Yagi, Katsuki's senior, said this as he looks at Katsuki who is really upset. "I rather be suspended than doing this mission!" Katsuki threw the folder at Enji's face.
"No more complaints...I don't have the energy to answer you but since you are so against this mission I will let Toshinori do the talking. Listen up Katsuki, this mission is a chance for us to solve a mystery. Maybe this mystery is related to you" Enji said this and sat back relaxed on his chair. On hearing this Katsuki's ears perked up and he said, "Just what exactly is this mission? In the subtext I saw undercover mission , so I didn't read it further and came to complain." The elders just sighed and Mr. Yagi said, "This case is related to the mafia ran by Chief's eldest son ,Toya Todoroki or best known as Dabi. As you know the youngest also joined him, his name is Shoto Todoroki, no code name yet. Apparently Shoto is having something precious with him. We don't know from how long, this has been recently reported by our spies." Katsuki scoffs and says, "So, how is this any good for me to know? I don't care what a rich guy does behind the scenes." Mr. Yagi continues, "To be honest we are not sure what this precious is exactly. It could be a cat, dog or an inanimate object or a human" Katsuki stares at Yagi and says, "Please be more clear...I don't want to get my hopes high. Are you saying that this precious could be him?" Mr. Yagi nod.
"Nothing is confirmed as of now...which is why we want you to do this undercover mission and unravel the mystery" The Chief said. "Ok... but why would you give me a mission which solely benefits me? Of course there is more to it." Katsuki said. The Chief smirks and says, "We want you to end this mafia by killing Dabi" This caught both Katsuki and Toshinori off guard and Enji laughed at their reaction. "Relax...we are doing this mission solely for you as you have proved your worth to us. If you find something else then you can contact us through the spies we have in the locality" Enji said. "You have to be recruited by them somehow. Obviously it's not a open job so you have to make yourself look like someone they think is like them. So are you up?" Mr. Yagi said.
Katsuki smirked and said, "Damn right I am"