Chapter 6

"So...you are his Kacchan , Am I right Katsuki Bakugou?" Shoto said as he stood by the door.
Both Izuku and Katsuki were shocked by Shoto's sudden appearance. Izuku felt more scared than surprised and Katsuki felt more angry than surprised.
"So you were eavesdropping huh?" Katsuki said as he got up and went near Shoto. "Yes I was Mr. Rudy...oh wait! You are Katsuki Bakugou! Better known as Kacchan over here in this mafia." Shoto said as he looked at Izuku and smirked.
Katsuki got confused and when it clicked to him...it was too late.
Izuku had hit Katsuki with a golf club at the back of his head. Luckily Katsuki's head didn't burst open like how Izuku burst into tears.
He realised what he did was wrong and said, "Shoto! You said if I would hit him I would have felt better! As he was the one who ruined my life! But I feel so bad...what did you do?!" Izuku got up and grabbed Shoto by his collar. "What did I do? It's you who hit him that hard! You did it with your own hands...do not blame me" Shoto said and then he grabbed Izuku by his waist and kissed him. Izuku tried to break the painful kiss but he couldn't do so as he was weak and powerless.
Shoto breaks the kiss and Izuku takes the chance to hit Shoto in his guts. Shoto winced in pain and Izuku ran over to Katsuki to carry him away, "Kacchan please wake up! I am sorry! I was not thinking straight! Please wake up! You can hit me as much as you like when you wake up but please open your eyes!" Izuku was purely tensed and felt horrible.
"Love...you need to stop making me jealous...crying for a man other than me?" Shoto said as he got up and picked up the golf club, "You hurt me so much Izuku...you have been hurting me ever since we started middle school! Oh maybe even before than that!" Shoto said and he laughed with tears rolling down his face. Izuku was super scared and confused, he felt that Shoto had been wronged too but he doesn't seem to remember it. In fact the only déjà vu moment felt by Izuku was when he was with Katsuki. One side of Izuku wanted to take Katsuki and run as far as he could but the other side of him wanted to hug Shoto as Shoto was always with him ever since his memory loss. "That's right! You are better when you are scared! Because when I see you scared I feel relaxed as that is the only time you would not DARE TO HURT ME!" Shoto said as he swinged his golf club and hit Izuku in the back of the head. Izuku fainted instantly and laid beside Katsuki with tears rolling down his face.  Shoto kneeled down and said, "Oh...so tragic! But that is how it is supposed to be! You love too much you lose. Just like I did! I loved you so much Izuku but you only ever had eyes for this spiky haired cur! Man...I am so pitiful so take pity on me and love me back! Even if it's pity...just love me back..." Shoto took Izuku in his arms and screamed in wain.
Hearing all the Screaming and fighting, the rest of the members came to the scene and Dabi was standing in the front with Shigaraki beside him. He saw Shoto in his most pathetic and pitiful state, and was satisfied with that. He smiled and went to his little brother and said, "I don't think they are dead...Himiko will you check?" Toga went to check whether the two were breathing or not and they were breathing. "They seem to be alive!" Himiko chirped. "See? Relax little brother...nothing is going to happen to Izuku as we are here to take care of him. What do you want us to do with the blonde officer?" Dabi figured out Katsuki was not a regular bad guy who could work for the mafia and he seemed like a normal citizen to him. "I want them both to be chained separately in the main base's torture room." Shoto said without hesitation. "Both of them? Alright then Jim take that officer and Shoto give me Izuku" Dabi said and he reached for Izuku but his hand was slapped away by Shoto's hand. "I will take him there myself!" Shoto said and he got up with Izuku in his arms.

At the Main Mafia Base,
Underground,
Torture room
The Torture room is a heavily sound proofed room. The room is divided into two sections- the glass section and the chains section. The glass section, as the name suggests, is a section of the room divided by a thick glass wall. It is also known as the safe zone where people witness the torture. It was divided to keep it separate from the chain's section, better known as the red zone. If a person is brought to the red zone, the white walls around them will turn red because of the blood splattering.
Izuku and Katsuki were both unconscious when they were brought to the torture room. Izuku was tied down to a chair in the safe zone. Katsuki was chained to the ceiling in the red zone. His arms bleeding because of the cuts made by the rusted chains.
One of the underlings threw water at Katsuki to wake him up. Katsuki came to his senses and looked around hazily.
^My head hurts like hell...what happened? Did Izuku hit me? Why would he do that...?^ Katsuki thought as he dangled in the air. ^Why am I chained to the ceiling? This does not look good..my arms are bleeding because of the rusted chains...damn I will get tetanus like this^ Katsuki thought and he looked around to find Izuku. He saw Izuku behind a glass wall, tied to a chair and unconscious. Katsuki became restless as he swinged to and fro towards Izuku's direction.
"Relax lover boy I am not going to hurt your darling of middle school and high school ,well to be exact I think he was your darling ever since you met him!" Shoto said as he walked closer to Izuku and kissed him. The kiss made Katsuki furious. As soon as Izuku got back his consciousness he started to look for Katsuki only to find him dangling from the ceiling. "Kacchan! Oh my god! Are you alright?! I am so sorry! Kacchan!" Izuku shouted out his words so Katsuki could hear him better. "Damn nerd! Stop shouting! I am not deaf!" Katsuki yelled at Izuku and Izuku felt better after Katsuki yelled at him.
"You both are so noisy! I bet I can make both of you shut up by just hurting the other!" Shoto got annoyed by the two and ordered one of his men to whip Katsuki. Katsuki yelped in pain and Izuku had to witness the horror silently. Izuku knew if he shouted Katsuki would get beaten even badly. But he couldn't take it anymore and yelled, "I swear to god Shoto! Kacchan is innocent! Please let him go! I beg of you! PLEASE!" Shoto looked disinterested and proceeded to signal his men to whip Katsuki even harder and Katsuki yelled at the top of his lungs. "PLEASE SHOTO! I BEG YOU! PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING ! JUST LET HIM GO!" Izuku couldn't control his tears when he saw Katsuki bleeding head to toe. Shoto signalled his men to stop whipping Katsuki. Izuku felt relieved and at the same time he was livid about Shoto's actions.
Shoto sensed that Izuku was furious so he ordered someone to take care of Katsuki's wounds. Shoto was too stunned with his own behaviour. He never did something so awful that made Izuku this livid. Shoto thought Izuku will just forgive him and continue loving him. Shoto could not handle the glare from Izuku and left the room. Katsuki was brought to the safe zone to be treated. Dabi untied Izuku and whispered ~Well take care of your lover like always~ . Izuku was confused with what Dabi said but honestly he couldn't care less. He got closer to Katsuki who was bandaged up and laid down a raised platform attached to the wall.
"Kacchan...I think I remember something now" Izuku said as he held Katsuki's hand.