1

It was not quite on the Nemesis. But everyone was noticing that something was wrong. Their master was acting okay but not okay. Soundwave noticed the odd behavior with his master but didn't question it. Everyone wants to know what is wrong with their master. Starscream even noticed the odd behavior with his master. He actually didn't know what to do. But he kept as far away and kept clear away from his master.

Megatron's Room:

Megatron's Pov:

"Everyone is right. I have not been acting like myself. And there is a reason why. I have a daughter that is out there alone and scared. I sent her away in an escape pod before the war started. And I have been looking for her for eons. But with no luck. I am not giving up until I have my princess in my arms. It's not the same without my little girl. I haven't told my communication specialist. And I may have to because I am having no luck in locating her. I will find you my little princess. I know you are out there. I am saying and telling everyone this and you, my child. Is that your sire hasn't given up on you yet and he never will."

Throne Room:

Soundwave's Pov:

"I was and have been noticing my master's odd behavior. I didn't know why. I was working and everything and decoding the relics when the doors to the throne room opened. I looked and saw my master walking over. And I could tell that he was nervous and scared of what he wanted to say. Until he told me and I was shocked."

Non-Pov:

"S.soundwave. I need you to help me. And I know that I can rely on you. So can I rely on you." Megatron asked Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. Soon he saw his master walking over and typing some things in. Megatron had walked over to where Soundwave was at and he opened some files. "This is what I need you to do for me. Locate and find my daughter. She should be at the age 10 or 14 now. If you ever do find her. She will look almost like me. I sent her away in an escape pod before the war started." He says to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded and went straight to work.

Megatron walked over and sat on his throne. "Where could you be my child?" He said to himself. Soundwave was looking and he went. "Master. Do you still have the numbers from the pod?" He asked his master in a voice recording. Megatron nodded. He got up and walked over and handed him the numbers. Megatron walked back until he heard this. "I have found the location of the pod." Soundwave said in a voice recording. Megatron quickly turned. He went over and saw the location. He immediately took the coordinates and went to where your pod was.

Where The Escape Pod Is At:

BlackMoon's Pov:

"I was already sitting and crouching. I know my father is out there somewhere looking for me. I know him too well. He will never stop until he gets what he wants. And he wants me. He wants his little princess back. My father sent me away in an escape pod before the war started. I was sitting in a cave trying to save my energy. I was thinking until I heard transforming. I slowly got up and peeked out. My optics were confused about what I was seeing. No. It can't be. Dad. I slowly stepped out and followed him. He didn't know I was following him. But I sensed that he knew that someone or something was following him. But what he didn't know was that the person following him was me."

Megatron's Pov:

"I landed and transformed looking for my daughter. I discovered her pod but she wasn't there. Sighs. Where are you, my little princess? I said. I kept on walking until I felt I was being followed. But this felt different, like I knew the person who was following me. Until I felt something run past me. I quickly looked and saw the figure right in front of me. My optics widened. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. No. It can't be. BlackMoon, my little princess. I said, while looking at her. She nodded to me indicating to me that she was my daughter. I immediately had tears in my eyes. Soon before I knew it my daughter ran to me. I went and wrapped my servos around her and I embraced her. Not wanting to let her go again."

Non-Pov:

I snuggled against my father. Megatron purred, having you back in his arms. I smiled hearing my father purr. "I missed you dad." Megatron chuckled. "So have I, my little one. Now let me take a look at you." Your father says to you. You glanced up and saw your father grinning. "Oh my have you grown. In a good way." Your father said while teasing you. You smirked. "Dad. Quit teasing me. Anyways I need fuel, dad." I said to my father. Your father nodded. "Of course my little one. And I am so glad to have you back in my arms." Your father said to you. Megatron then went and he com-linked Soundwave. "Soundwave. I need a bridge." He says to Soundwave. Soon a bridge opened and both you and your father walked through. You were finally back where you belong. You are home where you are meant to be and one thing is that you are finally back in the arms of your father Lord Megatron.