5

The Next Morning:

Nemesis:

Med Bay:

BlackMoon's Pov:

"I was already up. I couldn't wait because today is the day that I get to try and test my t-cog. I quickly ran out and ran out of the med bay and I quickly ran off to my father's room running as fast as I could."

Megatron's Room:

Megatron's Pov:

"I was in a deep recharge that I didn't even hear my doors open until all of the sudden. I was pulled and yanked off my berth. My eyes immediately widened. I looked up and saw my daughter pulling and yanking my arm. I chuckled. 'You couldn't wait until your sire got up, couldn't you.' I said. 'No I couldn't daddy. I want to fly and I want to test my t-cog now. And I want you there when I test and try my t-cog, daddy.' She replied back to me. I shook my helm. 'Alright, alright. But please quit and stop pulling your sire's arm.' I asked her. My daughter giggled. 'Sorry daddy.' She replied back to me. 'It's fine, my little princess, I am just not as young as you are.' I said. 'Yes you are daddy. If you weren't then you wouldn't be able to keep up with me.' She replied back to me. I chuckled at what she had said to me. Soon we both approached the flight deck."

Outside The Nemesis:

Flightdeck:

Non-Pov:

Megatron looked and saw that you were nervous and scared. Because you didn't know if it would work. Megatron walked over and he bent down. "Sweetie. Just go ahead and try it. You won't know if you don't try." Your father says to you. I sigh. "Okay daddy. I am just scared. What if it doesn't work daddy." I said to my father. Megatron then thought until he had an idea. "I might have an idea. On the count of three we transform together alright." Your father says to you. I looked at my father. "Okay daddy." I replied back to him. I then looked straight forward. Still nervous because I am afraid that it won't work. "Alright. Are you ready?" Your father says to you. I looked at my father and I nodded telling him that I was ready. Soon my father started counting. "Alright on the count of 3. We both transform together. 1….2….3." Soon both you and your father transformed together. You soon looked and saw that you were flying. You immediately giggled.

In The Sky:

Megatron saw you and started laughing. He knew you were happy. You then went straight up and did a twirl. You then went and let the wind hit your wings. You glanced and saw your father flying next to you. "See. I knew you could do it. You just have to believe in yourself." Your father says to you. I was blushing when my father said this to me.

Remote Area:

We then went down and we both landed. My father went over and sat down. I then went and looked over. Megatron turned and saw you walking away. He was nervous of you leaving and not letting him see you in his sights. "BlackMoon. Be careful and be cautious, daughter." He says to you. "Yes daddy." I said to my father. I then walked and climbed on a cliff. I looked around. I smiled. "Everything looks beautiful." I said to myself.

I was walking when I heard something. I turned and looked and saw some Cybertronians. I went and hid. I then messaged my father through our bond that we shared. 'Daddy.' I said. 'Yes, BlackMoon. Is everything alright?' He asked you. 'I don't know daddy. But I am seeing some figures. But they are like us. But one figure is red and blue. And it looks like he has a different symbol than we do.' I said. 'BlackMoon, do not go near him. I'll be right there.' Your father said to you. Soon I felt someone grab my arm. I quickly turned and I saw the red and blue figure. I gulped. 'Daddy.' I said. 'What is it, BlackMoon?' Your father asked you. 'He found me daddy.' I said to my father. That's when I knew I was in big trouble.