6

Place Where BlackStar's Signal Was Located:

BlackStar's Pov:

"I was walking around trying to find someone or find something. I was scared and nervous because I didn't know where I was. I walked furthermore until I heard something. I went and I looked and I saw something that I thought that I would never see again. I immediately gasped. "It can't be Megatronus." I said to myself. I then looked and saw someone else with him. I looked more closely until I had tears in my eyes. What I was seeing was seeing my little baby girl who is all grown up."

Non-Pov:

Megatron looked around and he felt that his queen and wife BlackStar had to be around here somewhere. "Daddy. Where do you think mommy is?" I asked my father. He then looked down at you. Megatron then hummed. "She should be near sweetie. I can feel her." Your father said to you. I looked around and saw many different directions that lead to different places. "Which way do you think we should go, daddy?" I asked my father. "Hm. Let's go that way." Your father says to you. Megatron then walked with you, locating and trying to find your mother and his queen.

Megatron was looking around checking every corner. I glanced and looked at every corner but I was staying close to my father. I was walking when my screen to my cannon lit up. I glanced at it with my father still walking. I still kept close to my father. Soon I looked and saw codes like what I remember what me and mommy used to do. "Uh. Daddy." I said out loud. Megatron turned. "Yes sweetie." Your father replied. Megatron saw you pointing at your screen. Megatron walked over. "Daddy. Take a look at this. Mommy and I used to do this back on Cybertron." I said to my father. Megatron gently lifted your arm and looked at the screen. He knew those codes. It was what your mother used to do with you when you were separated or if you got lost.

BlackStar saw you walking with your father. She then typed another code but sent it to your father's datapad. Megatron was walking when his datapad went off. He went and grabbed his pad and he saw more codes. He smiled. He knew that this was a sign that his queen was alive and was here. He then typed something in. He then sent it. He waited for a response until he received it. He looked and saw it was telling him to look up. Megatron tilted his helm. "Look up." He said to himself. He did what the message told him to do. Once he did he saw a figure standing but soon the figure showed more of herself. He immediately had tears in his optics on what he was seeing.

"BlackMoon." Your father said to you. "Yes daddy." I replied back. "Sweetie. Look up." He says to you. "Look up. Why daddy." I asked him. "Just do as I say. Just look up." Your father said to you. I turned and I looked up. My eyes immediately widened. "MOMMY!!!" I yelled. I immediately ran to my mom. BlackStar ran down and she immediately embraced you. "I….I missed you mommy." I said to my mother while crying. "I….I missed you too." Your mother said to you. Megatron walked over and he was getting jealous because he was getting the attention. "Ahem. What about me, my dear?" He asked your mother. BlackStar rolls her optics. She got up and she immediately ran to him. Megatron immediately embraced her.

"I really missed you BlackStar." Megatron said to your mother. BlackStar nuzzled against Megatron's neck cables. Megatron purred at the touch. "I really missed you too, Megatronus." Your mother said to your father. Megatron rolled his optics. BlackStar saw this. "What." She asked him. "My dear. I don't go by that name anymore. I actually go by the name Megatron now. I changed my name when the war started." He said to your mother. "Oh. Well, looks like I have to get used to it then don't I." She asked him, while teasing him. Megatron chuckled. "Yes you do my dear. Now let's go home." Megatron said. BlackStar nodded.

I walked over and stood next with my mother. "Hey, uh daddy." I said to my father. "Yes, BlackStar." Your father replied back. "Me and mommy will race you. Mommy, you follow me, I know the way back to the ship." I said to my mother. I immediately transformed and flew off. BlackStar chuckled. She immediately transformed and flew off. Megatron chuckled and laughed. "It's great to have my two favorite girls back. My daughter and my queen and wife." Megatron said to himself. He then transformed and flew off.