Perspective

Aizawa is painfully aware of how much effort she's putting into keeping space between them on the bus seat, but he just stays on his side facing the window. What would he even say? Don't worry, sit as close to me as you want! Hell, sit in my lap for all I care!

Aizawa feels a wave of heat flush over his body at that particular intrusive, but not totally unwanted thought.

Fuck, dude. Relax. He tries to focus on looking out the window even though the scenery is far less interesting than what's currently beside him.

The bus ride is over after what feels like an eternity and Aizawa wastes no time getting up and putting some distance between him and her. The students file in and Thirteen greets them all warmly. Aizawa quickly notices All Might is missing and sidles up to Thirteen to ask about it.

"Hey, isn't All Might supposed to be here already? Lemme guess, he's at a press conference." Aizawa rolls his eyes.

"Umm, not quite..." Thirteen seems concerned and motions Aizawa and her to come closer.

Thirteen carefully hints at the problem- All Might went and played hero on his way and depleted his "hero juice". Great. It's just as unsurprising as it is frustrating.

"Luckily we've got our third pro right here!" Thirteen smacks her on the shoulder cheerfully.

"Semi-pro."

Okay, what was that? A joke? Had he really tried to make some kind of joke? Based on her facial expression, that sounded a lot more douchey than he meant it to. "I... anyways, the clocks ticking. Let's get started." Aizawa steps back to give Thirteen room to finish her intro, mentally kicking himself. He catches her taking off her light coat in the corner of his vision and can't help but stare at the skin-tight, bright green costume highlighting every curve of her body. She usually dresses so tamely for school, similar to him, but this is completely different, in a very good way.

Aizawa mentally thanks whatever costume designer came up with that piece but realizes she just caught him staring and tries his best to look uninterested before looking back at Thirteen.

"Now, this is very important, everyone. As you know, I have a very powerful quirk."

Midoryia chimes in excitedly. "Of course! With Black Hole, you've rescued people from all kinds of disasters!"

"That's true, but my Quirk could just as easily be used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. If you lose focus or control, it could be deadly."

Aizawa can't help but glance over at her again. Her Quirk is incredibly intriguing to him- but concerning as well. She said rescue work is 'one' of her specialties- but with the clear lethality of her toxins, he has no doubt intense combat or even assassination is the primary one.

"Thank you everyone, I'm finished!" Thirteen bows dramatically.

"Right. Now that that's over-"

Right as Aizawa starts talking a massive jolt of electricity shoots through the building, shattering lights in every direction. The fountain in the center of the facility sputters loudly as a large, dark wormhole appears in the water's surface.

They all whip around, startled by the noise as the wormhole expands, exploding as dozens of figures start emerging through it.

Aizawa instinctively throws himself into protection mode, his thoughts processing at dizzying speeds.

Some of the figures he recognizes immediately, and even the ones he doesn't are clearly villains- he knows the identity and Quirk of almost every hero in the country. This is a real, direct sneak attack.