Part 3

When you entered the beach, you got to know that someone recommended you apart from Chishiya. Although even now, you didn't know who they were.It could have been Aguni since he was there in the same game and you kinda did a good job in the physical aspect in that one. You were overall athletic but not to the point that you can impress THAT guy! He was a living terminator!But you figured that sooner or later you'll know. For now, you were focused on winning the game and having a good time with your two new friends. As much as you can though, the constant fear of the end never leaves you in Borderlands.You learned from observing Chishiya how you can analyze people better and how he bases his presence and make it non existing so that when things go south he is never even in the picture.But you knew you can do much better in the physical aspect and you were impressed by Aguni and his knowledge in combat. So you went up to him directly. It was normal for you to be there in most of the executive meetings since Chishiya always tagged you along and no one objected too. So you exchanged greetings with most of them regularly.But Aguni declined and said that you don't have what he needed yet. You'll be a dead weight to him even if he tagged you along in the games to train you. It did hurt your ego. But it was either your ego or survival.But you were determined so you kept bugging him. Showing up to training when he was training the newbies or would just stand outside the training hall and learn what he was teaching them. He obviously spotted you but ignored you. Walked past you as if you didn't even exist.Chishiya made sure that you continued this, he knew that Aguni will need a lot of convincing but once you're in, you're good. He'll help you out with all he had.And unlike Aguni, Chishiya always involved you in everything he was doing. Slightest move and he'll tell you WHY he was doing what he was doing. He was majorly doing this to make sure that just in case he missed something you'll catch up to it. And you proved to him that you were worthy every time.You were smart, just need the right guidance. He also arranged a test for you with Aguni to prove to him that you were WORTHY of being trained by him. Chishiya being himself, obviously had ulterior motives because once you were in Aguni's team he'll know what is going on there as well.You were clueless that this was a test. You went to the game with Chishiya, Aguni & 2 other people you didn't know. The game's rules were that you guys have to take down the tagger but only 1 person can touch him at a time and cannot use any weapons. The tagger on the other hand had a knife.After a few minutes and 2 people were down, they were not from the Beach. Your eyes landed on the HUGE metal container that was hanging in the air by the chain. it was a construction site so there were a lot of things to fight with but since the rules were that only one person can touch him at a time you had to catch him off-guard.Aguni and Chishiya disappeared at the start of the game and observed you from the top stares. You teamed up with the 2 guys who came with you from the beach and asked them to make sure that they let the chain lose when you asked them to.You just had to bring the tagger to the right place and it was over, but if he got a hold of you, it was over for both of you. But you went ahead anyway since neither of them, Aguni & Chishiya were in sight.You executed the plan and got him exactly where you wanted the tagger to be but the 2 idiots were not able to untangle the chain in time so the tagger got a hold of you.At first, you panicked but in a second you remembered what Aguni was teaching in the training and hit the tagger in vital places with your elbow and knee before he can use his knife and he let go of you.One second late and you would have been crushed with the tagger under the container.In the end, Aguni let you in, and you asked him if he recommended you. "Don't let it go to your head." was the only thing he said before he walked away.