Part 11 (Last Of This Chishiya Storyline Series)

Cut to the time after everyone killed King Of Spade.

Everyone was injured badly. You got knocked out and both your legs were badly injured as he stabbed you so that you cannot run away. But before he could get a hold of you, Arisu distracted him with his gun.You got back to your consciousness because of the blast. You could hear Arisu and Usagi talking but because of the loss of blood, you couldn't talk at all.You could feel losing control of your body but then HIS face popped up and you realized what was happening. You were dying. You have to snap back, this can't be the end. He promised to be there once you go back. You have to go back. You shot your eyes open and with blurry vision, you could make out that Kuina was lying to your top right. You crawled to her with your vision still blurry partially because of the loss of blood and also because of the blood running down your forehead into your eyes."Hey, Hey!" you tried waking her up and succeeded. "Don't close your eyes," you ordered her. She completely trusted you so she did as you asked. She muttered, "Ann"You understood that she was asking you to take a look at her too. Before you could look around, you heard her weak voice, "Still here.""Good, Keep talking and keep your eyes open," you asked her and she hummed. You lay there trying to get your vision back and you finally did.You looked up, in the direction of the road that leads to Chishiya. "Go," Kuina said with a chuckle as she looked at you. "Well be fine." Ann supported."Promise me I'll see you both on the other side?" you said now holding hands with both of them. They were quiet but their giggle was enough to tell you that they were still strong.You tried getting up but none of your legs worked. But you didn't have time to worry about any of that. So you started crawling. Since there was no sensation in your legs the scratches that you were getting from the road were not affecting you that much."Come here" someone picked you up. It was Aguni. "Oh thank god you're okay!" As you hugged him, you could feel the wetness on his abdomen. He was not okay.But he still lead you to Chishiya whose natural poker face now showed worry. As Aguni laid you down next to him. They both nodded at each other. "Take care of her," he said as he walked away."What happened?" he said leaning against the car. He was too weak to move as well but he tried his best and you could see how much he was struggling to lift an arm. "Stop," you said looking at him intently. "Stay with me. As long as we can," you said as you placed a hand on his cheek to which he gratefully leaned. He hated how cold it felt. The same hand that provided him warmth and comfort was now cold as a knife."What if we forget everything once we go back?" you asked still looking at him. You wanted to take in as much as you can in your memory. You didn't want to lose him again."I'll come to you. It'll happen naturally," he said smiling. "Y/n what if you didn't like the kind of person I was back there?" he said rubbing his thumb over your hand, that is the only comfort he can provide right now."I'll paint the picture all over again remember?" you said giving him a genuine smile. His touch was comforting. All his sexual rizz aside, you can live with this alone. Knowing that you can see him and talk to him. That is how you knew you want to be with him even in the real world without all these dopamine kicks you get in Borderlands with all the games. A normal simple life with him sounds nice."As long as you're not a dealer or a murderer we're good," you said to lighten the mood. He chuckled to himself thinking that in a way he is but he decided to leave that life behind and start new for himself and to live up to your faith in him, "quite opposite actually. I'm a doctor." "Wha- Oh man you're smart AND rich? My mum is going to be so pleased by my first ever good decision in life." you laughed. He on the other hand realized that HE CAN MARRY YOU! He always imagined how it'd be when you two were at the beach but now he can actually do it.He felt his eyes watering and that is when the firework started. "Did they do it?" you asked. "I think they did," he said smirking.Then the voice from the game asked you all to either go back or become a permanent residents. "I decline," you said with tears in your eyes. Finally, it was over. Chishiya looked over to you and said, "I want to turn it down." took a pause and then said teasingly, "I think." You gave him a look to which he smiled adoring you."What are you gonna say?" he said loudly. Then you remembered Niragi was there too who declined with a weak voice. You tried to look at him but couldn't move and as you turned back, Chishiya pulled you weakly in a kiss, "Remember me okay?"

Before you could answer, everything got black.

You could hear beeping sounds and people talking but you couldn't open your eyes. You tried moving your limbs but couldn't. You focused on the voices around you to hear where were you.

The last thing you remember was that you got late from lunch and were rushing back to your office and you bumped into a blonde guy. And embarrassed yourself because you couldn't take your eyes off of him as he was helping you with picking up your paperwork. You snapped out of it when you heard loud fireworks.

But where are you now? It sounds like a hospital with all the beeping sounds. You could hear a nearby curtain open, was it yours? Why were you in a hospital?

"She lost a lot of blood." one of the voice said. Wait were they talking about you? You can hear a random voice in your head, "I'll come to you." This kept repeating in your head. Then you heard the same voice, "What happened to her?" he asked gently. "She lost a lot of blood and because of the nerve damage so she might be in a coma. But we still need to wait and see if that is the case."

Wait you were in a coma? NO! And that is how you jerked your eyes open. "Well, she looks fine to me." The voice now had a face, a handsome one. The same guy who you bumped into earlier now looking at you with a smirk. "Oh you're up!" the nurse said. You paid no attention to her because you couldn't peel your eyes off the guy who was standing there and doing the same to you.

As the nurse left he introduced himself, "Chishiya."

And that is how it all began again.