Part 5

You were too confused and curious to ask anything. He opened and let you both in STILL holding your hand and as you closed the door behind you, you were pushed against the door. Before you could realize what was happening your back was against the door and he was standing VERY close to you.He looked as if he was VERY uneasy. You looked down at his hands which looked like they were trying to reach out for something while still being on the sides of your waist. But never touched you, just a few inches apart. Little did you know that they were itching so badly to hug you or to touch you at the very least? He wanted to comfort you but because he simply didn't know how to. He never felt like doing it for anyone either. All he could say very silently which almost came out as a whisper was, "Are you hurt?"As you look up at his eye, you could see something that you never even imagined his eyes were capable of doing, they had a care in them. Almost as if he was sorry. Why was HE sorry? It was all Niragi. But all you could think now is that you don't want him to be this trouble over YOU so you put a rest to the fire in his limbs that were aching for any contact with you and hugged him. "I'm alright," you said in the same tone as him. "Thank You Chishiya."You were a little worried that you might have crossed a line because he didn't hug you back. But before you could pull back to your relief he hugged you back even tighter. As you two pulled apart from the long warm hug he said, "I'm sorry but I couldn't think of anything other than that." He said not making any eye contact with you and looking at the floor. It took you a minute to realize that he was talking about the kiss. "Oh no no! I'm glad you came. I don't know what I would have done without causing a huge fight. Not to mention he had a fucking gun." you said assuring him."Hmm" was all he said as he let go of your sides and moved further into his room. The loss of his hands on your side felt so cold. But you moved to sit on a chair as well. He stood on the balcony watching something very intently. "You should stay here for the night. He'll go to your room later for sure." he said while still focused and continued as he half turned to face you, "Or the stunt that we pulled there won't be of any use. These people need a leash. The more I see them the more I realize how good my life was away from people of this sort, however bad it was."You walked over to him to see what he was looking. Niragi and his goons all were in the garden right in front of your room unaware that you were watching them. They always gave you goosebumps. Your instincts were always right for people and not to forget the ques that Chishiya taught you and all of them said only one thing. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. You decided to never stay in the same room as them.As if he read your mind Chishiya said," You cannot run from them, you have to create a special space in the Beach. Learn to deal with them. For now they won't hurt you since they think we're" he let go of a deep sharp sigh as if he was holding his breathe, "together. But this won't stop him to try."That is when you noticed that they all saw you two on the balcony and were now fake aiming at Chishiya with their guns, which were probably loaded. Their laughs were more like shrieks that scared the shit out of you. Chishiya knew this. He pulled you in with a 'sorry' and kissed you. Deeper and more passionately than before.This time something took over you and even you gave in and kissed him back as you ran your hands through his hair. He pulled you in by hips with one hand and one started tracing its way up under your shirt and rested on your ribs giving them enough show to tease them.He knew what he was doing. Slowly he pulled you back inside the room and once you two were out of their sight he tried to pull back but you were too into the kiss to realize that. So he continued kissing you and pushing you back towards his bed and pushed you on it and followed.He came close to the point that your lips were practically touching but then stopped. Seeing your needy and whiny expressions made him smirk, "Are you sure?" this question brought you back from your high and realised what was happening. "Um-" you said trying to read his stoic expression to see if he wants this too or not because you DO NOT WANT to be rejected by him."We can stop if you want" looking down at you with his hands on either side of your head. "As if you don't want it too," you said trying to use the trick he taught on HIM, the benefit of the doubt. To which he laughed wholeheartedly and you saw him laughing for the FIRST TIME and you couldn't help but take in all of this knowing this might never happen again.He was about to kiss you when you heard a huge bang on your door.