Part 6

He opened the door and it was Kuina. "They have been asking for you." She pointed to Aguni who was heading towards Hatter's meeting room.He looked back at you as you sat up on the bed. "You both stay here." He said with a serious expression. It was rare that he was this serious and looked concerned. You knew something was wrong. Your mind raced in so many places. What if this was all because of what happened earlier? What if Aguni was against this all?Before you can go deeper into your thoughts Kunia sat beside you with a jump and said, "Spill". You looked at her confused and then realized what she was talking about. You could feel the blood rushing to your face as you turned your face away from her. "You both fucked didn't you!" she said as she tried jumping in front of your face. "NO! I mean we almost went for it but then you came" it came out as a complaint."No way... am I... am I the problem?" she said trying to mimic the TikTok audio that was trending before you came to Borderland. You both laughed, this is what you loved about her. She can be a badass at the same time act like this, which kind of grounds you to the fact that you don't always have to be tense even in Borderlands.But what tensed you and her right now is what could be happening there in the meeting hall.

~In the meeting hall~

As Chishiya entered the hall he was nervous himself but when he saw Hatter's body he was a bit happy. Which soon turned into a concern because this would mean that Aguni will take over. "I think No.2 should take over," Mira said adding to the conversation that they were having before Chishiya arrived.Mostly everyone backed her up except Niragi. Of course, he had to. He wanted Aguni to be the next leader. Of course. Even after having the majority with No. 2 being the next leader he turned the odds with force as a gun was pointed at everyone's head and with that devilish smirk of his.When it came to Chishiya it was as if he was threatening him, not even asking him to vote for Aguni. Chishiya obviously obliged as he put both his arms up with a smile. "Should have brought your little bitch here too. I'd love to see HER next to my baby (his gun)" he whispered as he walked away from Chishiya who then looked at Aguni.Aguni was deep in thought. Chishiya knew he killed Hatter. BUT he kept silent.

~Back from there~

When he came back to his room, both Kuina and you were fast asleep on his bed.You had your gossip session with her and told her everything, then you both talked about your lives back in the real world and ended up falling asleep while talking.He smiled to himself, "Rest up you two." he said as he pulled the covers over on you two and slept on the couch. He knew what was coming is not going to be easy.You woke up with a jerk, you had a nightmare. These nightmares were the new normal for you since every other day something happens that you never thought of in your wildest dreams, that you'll witness. To your surprise Chishiya was up already he must have made himself some tea and was walking out to his balcony. It was dawn. You didn't know he was an early riser. As much as you wanted to go back to sleep you wanted to talk to him. It was like something changed and now you just openly want to spend time with him.You followed him, "Good Morning," You said sitting down on the floor next to him. To your surprise, he pulled you in and kissed you gently, and said oh-so-softly "Good Morning." You just were a shy mess to which he smiled as he pulled you closer.You were so happy that this was okay to do all this because you wanted this SO BAD! "Comfort" was a long-lost dream of yours. Yes, materialistic comfort was obviously there because in a way the whole city was yours but this sort of comfort was what you were craving.When you woke up the first thing that came to your mind was, "Hmm I want to see him... it'll be nice if I can get a kiss as well... or maybe moreee SHUT UP Y/N you don't even know what happened in the meeting last night plus what if it was a one-time thing for him." THEN you saw him walking out.You both spent the next hour in comfortable silence as he shared his tea with you and your head resting on his shoulder. You could tell that he tensed up and soon he got used to it as well.He then told you that this was all new to him. He has been with women but never had these feelings and how he hated but at the same time loved how unpredictable these feelings are! It has always been just to fulfill their physical needs.He didn't dare to say anything as I like you or I LOVE YOU. He knew how you always say what you meant so you always put so much weight on these feelings. He cannot say it unless he KNOWS that he ACTUALLY feels like this."Having a tea party without me?" Kuina said coming from the room and rubbing her eyes. You giggled and gave her the rest of the tea even though it was cold now the sharing meant everything right."So what is the plan for today? We're actually doing it or not?" She asked Chishiya. "Doing what?" you butt in because he always involves you in everything they did.You could see that Kuina made a mistake by asking this in front of you. "You'll know soon enough," Chishiya said not making any eye contact with you.It triggered your survival instinct and your mind went straight to the fact that this is CHISHIYA after all. What if your views about him were correct? What if you were actually JUST A PAWN?