The Avatar and his Companions

Years had passed since then.He was turning 16 tomorrow .He knew that.He was expecting that,but what he wasn't expecting was for the Avatar and his companions arriving in the North Pole.He stood on a balcony watching with his sister Yue as they passed through the canals.He like to think that he'd improved a lot during his time here.Sure he was still hot headed and stubborn but he was kind and didn't look down on female water benders,honestly he really disliked that rule,women could bend in the firenation why not here?it didn't make sense,why couldn't a woman bend water freely like men?They were strong too,they deserved to use the gifts Tui and La gave them how they like as long as it doesn't hurt anybody.But his father was stubborn just like him and reinforced that rule,however Pakku believed in this rule as much as he believed that he was a water bender ,he made sure everyone followed this rule and just like his father reinforced this rule with an iron fist.

He had also improved in his water bending significantly under the watchful eye of Pakku.Water bending seemed to come naturally to him.He could create giant waves with the slight flick of a wrist,and he was proud of this.He had stopped training with Pakku a couple years ago when he almost gave him a concussion by slamming a giant wall of ice on him.Pakku was impressed but annoyed to say the least it took weeks for him to convince Pakku to spar with him again.He was also trained in fire bending ,he was no where near the best fire bender but he was good.One day he spotted a fire nation scout wandering around  and took him to his father as a captive his father let him keep the dao swords the man had on him,he was ecstatic about this he trained with one when he was younger and loved using them he was almost as good as swordsmanship as he was at waterbending and that was saying something.

Suddenly he was snapped out of his thoughts by Yue who had jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow.He snapped his eyes back to the canals and saw who he assumed was the avatar ,judging by the arrow running down his head ,and his companions.He scanned over each of them taking in their appearances.The avatar looked young, younger than him at least ,arrows running down his head and arms wearing what he assumed was traditional air nomad clothing,he had a bright smile on his face as he waved at every single person he saw.Then there was a girl from the southern water tribe she wore thick furs and had her brown hair done into nice neat hair loops, she had a look of awe on her face as she watched the water benders moving their boats with bending instead of rowing by hand.Then there was a southern water tribe boy.He had brown hair done into a wolf tail looking at everything with  mix of curiosity and suspicion,he to wore thick furs and seemed to be ranting about something that very much annoyed the water tribe girl.Until the boy looked up and their eyes met.Zuko quickly looked away in embarrassment.When he looked back at the boy he was already looking at him with a dreamy look on his face.Zuko could feel his face heat up before turning away quickly.He looked at Yue who was looking at him with a knowing look and a small smirk. "Shut up" he grumbled quietly "but I didn't say anything" "that look on your face says enough" he mumbled with a small point on his face "but brother how could I not be happy when my brother had finally fallen in lov-" he felt the blush on his face spread "j-just be quiet already" his sister was being outrageous he had just saw the boy and his sister was flaming he was in love with him?Sure the boy was handsome with his tanned skin and that charming smile he had on his face when he — wait no what wa he going on about he had just saw the boy he could be a complete ass hole for all he knows.A small part of him hoped he was an ass hole just so he would have a reason to hate the boy and push whatever he was feeling away."children it's time we go down stairs it's time we greet the avatar" Chief Arnook said with a smile on his face "yes father" said both Yue and Zuko at the same time.Zuko took one last look at the southern water tribe boy before giving him a small smile before walking down stairs with his sister.

Sokka pov 

We had just arrived at the northern water tribe.It was huge!!!Not at all like the small igloos in his home.Katara was just staring at the waterbenders with stars practically shooting out of her eyes while Aang just waved at anything that moved.He was talking about how Katara should have made these buildings at home since she was a bender and how Katara should have done this or done that.Until he looked up and saw three figures standing on a balcony.He saw who he assumed was the chief standing next to a beautiful girl with white hair and eyes like sapphires she stood with all the grace a princess should have,but next to her.....wow and he thought the girl was pretty....the boy standing next to her was gorgeous.....long midnight hair pulled back into a braid that had not a hair out of place,he had skin so pale it looked like snow,and his eyes those were truly spectacular...they were a bright golden colour,he could see the Sun reflecting off of them from here,he had a lean build but his stance showed how much strength he had,he stood confidently and elegantly.He was a true beauty.The boy suddenly met his eyes and a bright pink blush formed on his face,a nasty pinkish scar present on the left of his face.He wonder how he got it...it was a shame such a pretty boy had to get such an injury....but instead of making him ugly it seemed to make him all the more attractive somehow framing his eyes and giving him a sense of mystery and character,those golden eyes looked him up and down,i straightened my  back and held my head higher trying to impress this beautiful creature.He suddenly looked away that cute blush still on his face.He seemed to be talking to the girl next to her,the blush on his face deepened and he said a few more words until the chief said something and then they left.but before the boy left he looked at him one more time and gave him a small smile.He wasnt going to survive this......

We had entered the palace the chief was there to greet us and then he up and introduced his children Yue and Zuko.So that was his name ,he grinned  beautiful name for a beautiful boy.But sadly he was snapped out of his thoughts by Katara "I'm sorry but with all do respect sir why is your son firenation?" .....what....fire nation....the boy was firenation...no he couldn't be like the others the chief wouldn't be so comfortable with him otherwise...yeah there had to be a good reason....why else would he be here and not in some cell?"ah I see you are an observant one ,yes my son is from the fire nation,I adopted him when he was nine.Don't worry about him he is a member of the northern water tribe just like me and all the others.He to has been hurt by the fire nation....." Team Avatars eyes instantly went to the boys scared face.Zuko turns his head so that his scar is facing away from the group a look of anger and what looked like annoyance on his face.Chief Arnook cleared his throat diverting all their attention back to him before continuing "well I'm assuming the avatar is here to learn water bending correct?" "Yes sir!" "Hmmm....why don't you go and rest.you must have traveled very far to get here.we will continue this conversation later.one of these fine lady's will guide you to your rooms".After the lady's brought us to the hall where all our rooms were.We all entered Aangs before closing the door. Then Katara yelled louder than necessary "THE PRINCE OF THE NORTHERN ATER TRIBE IS FIRENATION!?! He was pretty sure the lady who brought them here could hear her say that hopefully she wouldn't make a big deal out of this.....but oh boy....this was gonna be an interesting conversation....