Sisters Approval

The order of events is a little messed up but ehhhhhhh I'm not bothered to fix it and it's an au anyway so I'm going to use that as my excuse >:) I also didn't know what to call this chapter so Sisters Approval will have to do 

Still Sokkas POV :)

"Why are you in my brothers room?" I was actually sweating now"Uhhhhhhh........we were getting to know each other???" She raised an eyebrow "really?you sound really unsure" "whaaaatttt ,me?unsure?no way!" "Uh huh,alright" suddenly a light bulb seemed to light up above her head "ah you're the avatars friend!The water tribe boy my brother-" she cut herself off and looked him up and down with a judging gaze. "Hmmmm, you'll do I guess but no one's good enough for my brother" I actually choked on nothing "uh.....g-good enough for your brother?Zuko?The prince?The prince Zuko?I don't really think I'm good enough....he's a literal prince what could I possibly offer him that he doesn't already have?" I sighed what do you give a boy who had anything he could possibly want? "Hmmm have you considered giving him a life full of love and loyalty?A life where he'll be cherished by the man he loves?" My mind froze the Princess' words played in my mind on repeat the man he loves the man he loves.....a life full of love he could actually do that.Suddenly he realized something "Wait!no I don't have a crush on your brother ahaha ...... we are just good old pals!" Yue smirked "I never mentioned you having a crush."  "Uhhhhhhhhhh" she patted my arm "well,if you want to win over my brother you'll have to do it right.He doesn't exactly have just a few people lining up for his hand in marriage.I like you Sokka I wish you the best of luck in your mission to whoo my brother" he stood there and smiled.He had the princesses approval!!!.......... "WAIT ,IM NOT TRYING TO WHOO YOUR BROTHER!?!" Yue simply chuckled and stated to walk away "your rooms on the corridor to the left and you better be at the party being held today.It's Zukos birthday and we want to celebrate it properly,the avatar being here just makes it better." And then she was gone.Well then he better start practicing his flirting skills he may be a little rusty......just a little....

THIRD PERSON 

The Sun had set and the party had begun.It all started with a feast to celebrate Zukos 16th birthday and the arrival of Aang.I was sitting right beside Zuko...Right.Beside.Zuko.I can't tell if it's a curse or a blessing all the time I practiced flirting in a mirror seemed to just melt away I forgot how to smile charmingly and all the jokes I had.It was a nightmare.I started to eat my meat but then looked at Zuko "soooo.....you know I'm technically the prince of the southern water tribe.....being the son of the chief there and all" "really?that....interesting" dang it why was this conversation so awkward.... "So when do you want to hang out?You know,cuz you said yes and all" Zuko thought for a moment his brows furrowed slightly, it was good Zuko wasn't looking at Sokka because he was just staring at him with a dumb smile on his face,however Zuko didn't see it....but Yue and Katara did.Yue shot his a knowing look and smiled at him givinghim a thumbs up while Katara raised an eyebrow before putting all the pieces together and frowned at him disapprovingly, but he didn't care about the fact that Katara didn't approve all he could think about at the moment was Zuko. "I'm free tomorrow if you are?" Sokkas smile widened and he said "oh yeah totally ,me too" suddenly everyone went outside and Sokka just followed Aang and Katara.They all sat down somewhere and suddenly a performance began, the performance was about water bending....just, water bending.It was so boring why can't there be something more exciting?

Thought Sokka untill "Boo" Sokka actually turned around and was about to punch whoever it was in the face when his fist was stopped by non other than Zuko. "You have a pretty strong punch but you're to predictable" said Zuko with a smile "did I scare you?" "Nahhh who could possibly scare the great Sokka of the southern water tribe???" "The prince of the northern water tribe apparently" said Zuko dismissively "yeah that's right!.....wait no you didn't scare me!" "Hmmm really?I don't believe you for some reason." "Well you should!!!......sooooo are you enjoying the show?" Zuko just looked at him and raised a brow "I live here ,I've already seen everything" damn it how could Sokka forget that. "Oh...well no offense but the shows kinda boring who would watch this kind of stuff???it's just guys moving water around,it's nothing impressive we live in a world where there are plenty of people who could bend!!!" Zuko simply chuckled "that's true I guess it is a little repetitive,do you bend Sokka?" Damn it why did Sokka like it when he said his name....It was just his name!!! "No,I'm a non bender but my sister Katara is a water bender" Zuko noticed the sound of disappointment in Sokkas voice "what's wrong?" "Oh it's nothing....." Those words didn't exactly convince Zuko but he had a guess to why Sokka was upset, he was a non bender while his sister was a bender he must feel as if his sister is going to out shine him because of that,he knows how that feels. "Well if it makes you feel better I think being a non bender is wonder thing as well" and with that he got up and started to walk away but he looked over his shoulder and looked at Sokka "Look forward to our activity tomorrow Sokka" Zuko smiled than walked away. "Hey!Sokka the shows over everyone's going home already!" but Sokka didn't move he just looked at Zukos retreating figure ,Katara saw him looking at something with a dopey smile and looked over to see what her brother was looking at.She squinted to try to make out who the figure was but once she saw the long black braid she knew who it was.She sighed and furrowed her brow and frowned she glared at her brother "seriously?out of everyone you could have picked?" She said that and turned around and started to head back  to the castle where their room were.Sokka couldn't wait for tomorrow.