The Not Date Pt.2

"You hungry?" Zuko asked Sokka who had just caught up to him. "Yeah are you?" Sokka asked back "no.Not really" said Zuko in reply. "I know a pretty good place they make this dessert called  ice cream" said Zuko "ice cream?That sounds......interesting?" Zuko chuckled a little bit at that "I know the name doesn't sound that great but trust me ,it tastes better than it sounds".They walked for a while in comfortable silence but Sokka noticed that shop owners would stopping to stare as Zuko walked by.Well that was expected he was the prince here after all ,Sokka couldn't help but feel special. he was hanging out with the prince of the northern water tribe.Something he never thought he would do.Ever.He didn't even know that there was a princess here let alone a prince.But he did wonder ,what was Zukos life like before?He was from the fire nation that was all he knew.He wanted to know more about Zuko ,about his dislikes and likes about his life in general.He wanted to know it all.Because he wanted to know who Zuko was.

Suddenly Zuko snapped him out of his thoughts "we're here" Zuko said.Sokka looked around it was a little shop no different from any of the ones beside it.They stepped in causing a little bell to chime as the doer opened. "Ah Prince Zuko what a pleasure to see you again!" Said an old woman from the back  of the counter. "It's nice to see you again as well miss"The woman's beady eyes suddenly landed on Sokka. "And you brought a friend with you!Very nice we could always use some more customers!" She said with a smile on her face "will you be getting your usual Prince Zuko?" She asked "yes please" Zuko said in reply. "Well what about that fine young man beside you?What will he be having?" Sokka quickly looked at the signs that hang on the wall behind the old woman ,his eyes scaned each one untill he landed on one that read chocolate ice cream.eh why not he thought to himself "can I have a chocolate flavored ice cream?" He asked politely "sure thing!Deary can I have a plane  and chocolate ice cream please!?!" She turned around and yelled through a door that lead to another room in the back. "They should be done in a moment!" She said cheery smile in place.After a few minutes the old lady went into the room in the back holding a tray with two small Bowles on it. "Here you go now!" She said handing Zuko the white one and Sokka the brown one. "How much will that be miss?" Said Zuko who was now holding his purse ready to pay for the ice creams. "It's on the house this time Prince Zuko" she said while winking at Zuko.Zuko and Sokka thanked her before leaving the shop I've creams in hand.Sokka used the little spoons they were given to take a bite of his and it was great "oh wow you were right!these are good!" Said Sokka while taking more bites of his ice cream. "See I told you" said Zuko while he smiled and then took a bite of his cream ice as well. "How have I never heard of this while I was traveling with Aang!?!" Yelled Sokka who was already half way done with his ice cream . "This dessert is only in the Northern water tribe at the moment.But I feel like it would be more helpful in hotter places like then earth kingdom, or fire nation it's absolutely boiling there." "That's kind of stupid" said Sokka "eating I've cream which was cold I already cold weather" Zuko shrugged "I guess .....it's still good though you have to admit" he said.

Sokka suddenly saw a hill and an idea filled his head.He smiled mischievously.Sokka ran ahead "Race you!!!" He said while darting off to  the hill "hold up!!" Yelled Zuko who quickly finished the last of his dessert before chasing after Sokka.They ran up the hill trying to beat each others.He was just a little bit behind Sokka now "Do you even know where you're going?!?" He yelled at Sokka who just turned around and gave a very loud "Nope!!!" While poping the p.While Sokka was turned around facing Zuko he didn't notice the slope he was now running full peed at.But when he did it was to late Sokka skid to a stop but was not able to regain his balance causing him to roll down the hill, while Zuko used some water bending to slide down the hill himself before sliding to a stop looking at the snowball that was now Sokka"You done?" He asked while raising his eyebrow , "ah damn it!" Said Sokka loudly "I was totally beating you!" He said while getting up and shacking the snow  off of himself. "Sure you were" said Zuko while rolling his eyes arms crossed over his chest.Suddenly something fell from the sky. Zuko looked up "snow?" He said "What replied Sokka in return who stuck his hand out to catch whatever was falling from the sky. "It's black snow...." Said Sokka looking at the small amount that fell onto his hand.Once Zuko heard this he stiffened, they both knew what this meant.Fire nation ships were near by.

I'm sorry that it took me a little longer to update this I have been busy studying for upcoming tests.😅