A Revival

"I knew I recognized you from somewhere, that scar really doesn't help now does it?" Zhao said with a crazy grin on his face "it doesn't still hurt does it?". Zuko looked at him in rage "you bastard!!! you son of a -" "Zuko!!!Language" Iroh said looking at him with shock written all over his face "no Uncle you can give out to me or whatever later!" "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?" Yelled Sokka "Later" said Zuko."If you're quite finished" said Zhao who was still holding the struggling fish during all of this "Zhao let that fish go!" Said Aang who was still giving Iroh and Zuko the odd look everyone and a while  "Or what?" Zhao said "you can't do anything can you?You come at me and I'll kill this fish right here right now" Iroh stepped infront of Zuko and got into a firebending stance "Let that fish go Zhao we all need the moon!" "So what?Why should I listen to a traitor like you?" Yelled Zhao "Because whatever you do to that fish I will unleash onto you ten fold!".Zhaos glare intensifies and he seems to slowly lower the fish before he throws it into the air and bends fore at it before it fell back into the pond.

"NO" screamed Yue as she watches the fish floating in the water.Aang blew a burst of air at the soldiers and knocked most of them down to the ground .While Sokka decided to wack one of the remaining soldiers across the head while Katara pushes some soldiers into the water by whipping them with a water whip.Iroh started to blast fire at Zhao ruthlessly knocking him down aswell.Zuko ,Yue and Iroh rush over to the pond quickly followed by th others.They all get down onto their knees.Iroh hesitantly picks up the fish and looks at it.Iroh looks down at it sadly and shakes his head "It's to late....there's nothing we can do" he says.Yue looks down dejectedly ".....It's over...." .Aang suddenly stands up causing everyone to look at him "No.Its not over" he says.His eyes and tattoos glowing as he says this, he slowly walks into the pond and stands there with the ocean spirit whos eyes also started to glow.Aang suddenly gets sucked into the pond "Aang!" Katara yells out worriedly.Sokka puts a hand on her shoulder "He'll be fine" he says as they all watch the glow in the water move down.Yue looks down sadly at the fish "The moon spirit gave me life......maybe I can give it back" she says "No!Yue do you know what that could do to you???" Yelled Zuko as he grabs his sister looking her in the eye. "No Zuko, let her do this it's the only way" Iroh says looking at his nephew "No uncle!!This could kill her!!". "Zuko please" Yue says softly. "No!If your doing this because the moon gave you life couldn't I do the same?The moon and ocean spirits gave me water bending can't I do it?!?" He says. "Hey actually why can't you both do it?" Asks Sokka "surely both of you could live then" he said.Both Zuko and Yue looked at him and blinked owlishly "huh....that....could work" Zuko says."Well whatever your going to do, do it quickly!" Said Katara.Iroh places the fish back into the water and Yue places her hand gently onto the lifeless fish.Before Zuko could put his on he the fish Iroh looked at Zuko and put his hand onto his shoulder "Zuko.....I love you my nephew,and I am so proud of you" he says.Zuko looks at him "thank you uncle...I hope we can talk more if this works" Iroh noddes his head "Definitely, I'll have to brew some more tea".Zuko chuckles "Yeah, that would be nice".Zuko places his hand onto the fish aswell and both of them look at each other "On 3?" Yue noddes "Ok....3.....2....1" Zuko tries to give whatever bit of the spirit he has in him.The fish seems to glow a blinding light.Zuko was feeling light headed ,did that mean it was working?Once the light fades, the fish stayed motionless for a few second.Did it not work?Zuko thought to himself.When suddenly the fish started to move.Katara started to cheer and he looked at Yue who seemed just as tiered as he was. "Dude it worked!!!" Sokka yells looking at him.Zuko looks back at him aswell "yeah.....it worked" he said before the world went black.