A reunion

The others had been guarding Aang while he was in the spirit world but they could hear the fire nation soldiers coming they could hear the sound of yelling and machinery getting closer.Suddenly Aang gasped and got up "Guys guys the fish in the pond are the moon and ocean spirits!!!" Sokka looked complete shocked "whaaaattt" he said while Zuko and Yue looked at Aang "Aang we already know that" they said in unison.This seemed to burst Aangs bubble as he seemed to deflate a little and let out a disappointed "oh" Sokka threw his arms up and yelled "oh great so that little spirit journey was pointless?!?".Suddenly blasts of fire were shot at them which Katara blocked with her water bending.They all looked over and saw Admiral Zhao walking in with some men at his side who charged at them.Some soldiers charged at Sokka knocking him to the ground while others surrounded Katara  ,Aang and Zuko while others pointed their weapons at Yue. " Oh come on!!!It's this guy again!!!" Sokka yelled in annoyance "Indeed we meet again Avatar" said Zhao as he walked towards Aang who looked as if he was ready to air bend his way out of the small circle of soldiers around them "don't try anything, you wouldn't want the tribes precious Princess to get hurt now do you?" He asked as the soldiers brought their weapons closer to Yues throat.Zuko glared at Zhao furiously "you wouldn't dare" he grit out.

Zhao seemed to finally realize Zuko was there and looked at him oddly and raised his eyebrow at him "hmm and who are you?I know the avatars little water tribe companions but I've never seen you before and you seem rather upset about the thought of the princes being injured are you perhaps a suitor?" He asked as he stepped closer to Zuko, so close there was only about an inch gap between their faces "you know now that I get a good look at you you look rather familiar, do I know you?" Zukos glare intensified at that "I am the prince of the northern water tribe and I have never seen you in my life" he said hatred lacing his tone.Zhaos eyes narrowed as he continued to look at Zuko "I have had some of the best education the firenation could provide and yet I have never heard of the northern water tribe having a prince.You truly must be a disgrace of your father kept you a secret from the world how pathetic" Zuko eye twitched at that he snarled at Zhao and spit in his face causing Zhao to stumble back slightly and look at Zuko with a look of annoyance and disgust "and here I was thinking the southern tribe were barbarians it seems you people are just as bad, but it really doesn't matter who you are because in the end you shall all fall and bow at my feet" Zhao said with an evil smirk on his face as he walked towards the the pond at the center of the oasis causing everyone to panic.Zhao bent down on one knee and stretched his hand  into the water and grabbed the white koi fish swimming in the pond and held it up high. "Finally I shall fulfill my destiny!!!Finally I shall slay the moon!!!" Zhao yelled "your crazy!!!" Yelled Aang with a panicked look on his face. "As if!!!it is you who is the crazy one for standing against me the great  Admiral Zhao!!!".

Suddenly the sound of foot steps were heard and everyone looked hoping it was reinforcements but really it was just an old short  man.A short old man that Zuko could recognize anywhere , it was none other than his beloved uncle Iroh.He had always wondered what hi uncle was doing and weather he was alive or not and now here he was standing I don't of him after all these years.Honestly he hoped his uncle wouldn't recognize him, after all he had betrayed his country what would his uncle do if he knew? "damn as if one old crazy guy wasn't enough now we have two here!!" Yelled Sokka who got an angry glare from Zuko at that, his uncle wasn't crazy sure he was a little odd at times but he was very wise. "Zhao you have taken this too far!If you don't - " the old man stopped and looked at Zuko in the eyes and his widened a look of recognition lit up in his eyes "Zuko?Is that you?" Asked Iroh as he took a step closer to him , he looked as if he would go insane if Zuko said no "uncle......" is all he said in return but it was enough for Iroh as he launched himself at Zuko pushing the soldiers out of the way and hugged  Zuko.Iroh had tears in his eyes and hugged him tightly "I thought you had been killed by the storm how did you survive?" He said looking at Zuko in the face " I landed on a block of ice and the people here saved me....." I said  quietly not looking Iroh in the eyes. "Well this is a miracle from Agni himself , look Zuko I have been hunting down the avatar in your name and now that your alive this is even better!You can finally go home!" Iron said with joy in his eyes "uncle..... I - " "now this is a heart warming experience and all but you can save all that chit chat for later." Zhaos eyes landed on Zuko before he continued "especially you, banished prince Zuko" he said.