·CHAPTER 2 : DETECTIVE STYLE!.. NOT REALLY.

AN: Sorry I haven't updated in a while!! Motivation kinda went ploof down the drain and everything has kinda been shitty- I'll still write in this every once in a while tho!!
///////)

I stared at the ceiling as I sat against the wall. My hands brushing against the cold cement floor as I was lost in thought. (More like traumatized, but that's not exactly new..)

That was until my brainstorm was interrupted by a loud grumble.

"Ugh, I'm starving..." I grumbled as I held my stomach.

I struggled to stand up from my position as I felt light headed at the same time. Jeez, was I really that hungry?

I leaned against the wall for a second before pushing myself off of it. For the first time in an hour I finally took a step over the pink border-wall.

I felt a sense of uneasiness and fear after remembering that white thing that was outside the wall... Yeah, sure it's dead now, but what if there was more outside..?

I shook my head as I attempted to brush my thoughts away. I averted my attention to something more important. Food.

I took another step outside before my body was completely over the wall. I increased my guard as I was unfamiliar with my surroundings, and who knows what could come or be in it.

I began searching room after room, occasionally taking quick glances behind me.

The entire time it felt like something was watching me. Like it was waiting for the right time to strike.

I tried brushing it off again, "There's nothing here Sonar... You need to calm down." I sighed as I held what seemed to be a doorframe. I opened my eyes to find a cafeteria.

'Oh my god, yes! Yes!' I heard myself shout inside my mind, my eyes widened in excitement as I sprinted inside.

I turned the corner to see a row of food on tables. Apples, bananas, holy shit, even icecream, pizza, and burgers?! I truly found the jackpot!

I quickly ran to the food, almost stumbling over my steps before reaching the food. I immediately grabbed one and-

Wait.

I hesitated for a moment. What if these things were poisonous, what if this was a trap, what if-

"Agh, shut up." I slapped myself as I pushed away these thoughts. If I were going to die, atleast I'll die eating something good.

I took a bite out of the food to find it truly DELICIOUS.

I dug into the food like I haven't eaten in years, but I was soon interrupted by a loud 'CLANK' from the kitchen.

I slowly turned behind me as I felt a wave of fear wash over me.

Fortunately, there was a baseball bat nearby. I took advantage of this and quickly grabbed it, before slowly approaching the source of the sound.

I heard the door to the kitchen slide open as I was greeted to a dark room. I was hesitant to enter for a moment, before sucking it up and slowly set foot in the dim room.