CHAPTER 3 : OVERWHELMING EVENTS

I took a deep breath in as I stepped foot into the dim-lit room. The whole room was pitch black as I started having second thoughts about this..

Deep breaths Sonar...

I tried reaching my hand to the sides of the door frame, attempting to find a light switch only to feel cement walls. Okay, if a light switch isn't behind a damn door I have some complaints to whoever designed this place...

I took a deep sigh before advancing myself into the room. I frantically looked around as I heard metallic flanking and footsteps surround me.

Suddenly, the lights turned on.

I prepared myself to swing and defend myself from what ever the fuck is in here, wait, what the fuck is that..?

Is that...

Is that a fucking dragon..?

I lowered my stance as I squinted, confused.
The dragon sat on the kitchen floor like a dog.
I tilted my head to the side, confused, what?

I sighed in relief as it didn't seem like anything dangerous, though turning around was a bad idea...

It immediately launched itself behind my head as it covered it with its goo attempting to suffocate me?!
I began to panic and struggle for air, in my attempt I accidentally drop the bat.
Actually,, can't I just slam my head on the wall?

I did exactly that and the creature lost its balance for a second, letting go of my head. I took this as an advantage and grabbed it by the tail, throwing it against the ground.

I scrambled to get the baseball bat, almost tripping twice. I raised the bat before slamming it down against the dragon.
It's goo, or maybe like.. Blood? Splattered everywhere on the floor and the bat, some on my clothes too. Ugh.

I panted, attempting to process what just happened.

I returned back to my senses a few seconds later, I took initiative and grabbed a tray and put some food on it, quickly making my way back to what I now call, the "safezone". I mean it makes sense..

I'd rather not stay there and risk more of those things coming for my ass...