CHAPTER 9 : LEMON FEEDING..!

Sonar's POV

I hurriedly dragged Jay with me to the pool room. "AAh! W-Wait- Slow down!" Jay pleaded, almost tripping multiple times.

"Ah! Gosh- Sorry!" I let go of his hand, turning to him to apologize before turning back to the pool.

Wait.. Something doesn't feel right.

I held onto the fence as I watched over multiple gray sharks swimming in the water. "There's so many!"

Jay laughed, joining me beside the fence. "I've been here a few times, despite the fence being broken, the sharks are quite friendly and won't attack." He pointed out the broken and scattered pieces of the middle of the fence. It was quite worrisome, but if the sharks don't attack.. It'll be fine, right?

"Friendly indeed!" A person giggled. I immediately turned my head to the person.

??? 's POV

"Friendly indeed!" I giggled as I continued to feed some lemon to the sharks. I notice both of them are staring at me... I must've scared them.

"Ah, where are my manners? I'm Vixen!" *I waved.

"What're you doing?" The yellow-orange haired one questioned. "Why, I'm feeding them lemons! These things tend to eat anything, heh. Wanna try?" I threw over some lemons to them.

Sonar's POV

I quickly grabbed the lemons, my arms filled with them.

"Sonar- I don't think-"

"Oh please, you said they're friendly right? It'll be fine!" *I moved the lemon slices to hold on one hand while I held one on the other, crouching down near the water as I lowered my hand in the water.

Wait- no-

"I-.. Fine. Just be careful." *Jay sighed.*

This cant-

No ones POV

Vixen and Sonar enjoyably fed the sharks lemon slices, Jay watching closely just in case.

"Huh? Is that.." Vixen interrupted as he squeezed his eyes, trying to get a closer look without falling off the box he was on. (Yes, Vixen was sat on a box in the poil.)

"..Is that shark turning yellow?"

Vixen's POV

"Hah, woah! That's so cool!" I exclaimed. Immediately grabbing some lemon slices and pushing my hand in the water. "Cmon lil guy..."

"Wait- Vixen- I don't think that's safe!" *The same yellow-orange haired one called out.

"Oh trust me! These guys don't bi- AAH!" *I screamed in pain as I quickly brought my hand back to the surface, the yellow shark biting harshly on my flesh.

It hurts.

"AAH! IT BIT ME, IT BIT ME!" I yelled out in pain and horror, before a human-like gray shark grabbed one of my legs. "Grab it and throw it off, Vixen!"

Sonar's POV

"Grab it and throw it off, Vixen!" I yelled out, trying my best to help.

Thankfully, Vixen managed to throw the shark off. Wincing in pain. "What the hell?!" He yelled, immediately standing up.

"Wait Vixen- don't-!"

I watched as Vixen was dragged into the water by the two sharks, their muffled cries for help slowly fading away in the water.

"VIXEN!" I yelled out, shocked from what I just saw.

"Shit- Sonar, let's go!" Jay immediately noticed the sharks coming through from the broken fence, quickly grabbing my arm.

We ran to the door, loud and horrifying thuds following behind us with hungry and violent growls.

We almost made it to the door, before...

The yellow shark.. The yellow shark!

"Jay, the yellow shark!" I yelled out. In time, he managed to grab his bat and block the yellow shark before it could get in our way.

Yes! Ye-

Jay was pushed back from the shark, it was too strong.

"Shit! I think we're surrounded!" He yelled out, immediately getting into a defensive stance as he eyed the sharks surrounding us.

Why? Fuck- Why didn't that work?!

I remember, the yellow shark.

The shark was running at Jay, about to pounce on him-

"JAY? WATCH OUT!" I immediately use my body to shield him, me and the shark tumbling together and hitting the wall.

"Sonar!" Jay yelled out worriedly. "Sonar I'm-"

No.. No.. No, no, no!

A shark tries attacking Jay from the side, he managed to block it. But then another- and another- and another...

All I heard left from him was his pained screams and cries for help.