Chapter -4 ( Kasam ki Kasam✨)

Third person's pov

Everyone was done with the work and ya they decorated very well. After that they relaxed 5 mins and then called Rohit, Ritika along with Samaira . Soon, Mahi -Sakshi and Ziva joined too. Shikhar dhawan along with his family was also there, Zoravar was extremely excited. Virat sir and Anushka mam also joined them.

Ziva: Shreyas chachu.. You are looking very handsome!

Shreyas: Aww.. Really! Ahem Ahem *signalled towards Ishika *

Zoravar: Ish.. You look cute too..

Ishika : Thanks Zora ❤

Ziva: Shreyas chachu, will you show some magic tricks!

Shreyas : Yes!!

Ishika : Wait! What!? You know magic?

Shreyas : or kya.. Afterall I am the Magician Shreyas Iyer!

Ishika : mai nhi maanti! Ziva ye tumhe buddhu banata hai!

Shreyas: Hey! You... You... You..

Ishika: Apni baansuri band karo! It's time for cake cutting

Rahul: Hmm chalo!

Samaira along with her parents cut the cake and everybody gave her gifts. She was laughing cutely and everybody was fascinated by her adorable smile. Sammy was very close to Ishika so after cake cutting she went towards Ishika and she carried her.

Ziva: It's magic time!

Shreyas: Yes! Let me show you some magic tricks.

Zora: Yayy!! Go ahead Shrey..

Shreyas : Okayy zora!

Shreyas' pov

Ab dikhata hu ise! She doubts my magic na!

Me: Guys I am shuffling the cards but before that you choose your card!
Ishika you wanna try?

Ishika : No!

Me: Fine!

I was shuffling the cards but suddenly I realised that I know a little mind reading! Let's try it out on this girl Ishika!

Ishika: * in mind * Log kehte hai pagal log ye bhi na jaane...dil lutaya hai maine ab hum kisi ki na maane... Kasam ki kasam hai kasam se humko pyar to hai sirf tumse... Ab ye pyaar na hoga phir humse...

Me: * in mind* Okay so she is singing! Let me sing it out loud! *singing* Log kehte hai pagal log ye bhi na jaane ...dil lutaya hai maine ab hum kisi ki na maane... Kasam ki kasam hai kasam se humko pyaar to hai sirf tumse..

As soon as I sang the song I can clearly see the confusion in her eyes 😂.After that she again changed the song and I sang the same song everytime. Looking to her confused face made me burst out laughing! 😂😂
Aur lo Shreyas Iyer se panga!

Ishika's pov

How come this is possible!? I mean he can read mind too! Sorry God I just underestimated him! But still ye apne aap ko samjhta kya hai jab dekho tab you.. You.. You waali baansuri bajane lagta hai!