Chapter-14 ( All I think is about you !💗)

Rahul's pov

Today is match between PBKS and DC. I don't know how Shrey will play. He hasn't eaten anything since yesterday and waiting for Ishika. I don't think so that she will come this time. Athiya talked to her yesterday and she was crying too much. I can still see Shreyas waiting for her.

What if she doesn't come!? He said that he wanted to talk to her.

I went towards him.

Me : Shreyas! Mujhe nhi lagta wo aayegi tu chal kuch kha le!

Shreyas : * looking towards the dressing room * Wo ayegi or zarur aayegi!

Me : Shrey!?

I was going to drag him but suddenly someone called " Shreyas, Rahul ". We faced towards dressing room and she was Ishika. She came with Athiya! She was holding a cake in her hands and we were confused

But all that I could see is his smile.

Me : Oye madam! Aaj kiska birthday hai?

Ishika : Aaj nhi par kal to hai na!

Me : Kiska?

Ishika : Shrey ka! Chalo Shreyas or tum log bhi chalo..

She took us in the dressing room and then she made Shreyas cut the cake.

Me: Tumhe pata hai ki isne kal se kuch nhi khaya!

Ishika : Kya!! Or aaj match bhi hai !

Shreyas : Bhookh nhi lagi thi!

Ishika : Jhooth tum mujhse to mat hi bolo mai tumhara chehra dekhkar samajh gyi ki tumhe bhookh lagi hai! Or isiliye mai apne saath kuch laayi hu!

Shreyas : Kya?

Ishika : Aunty ke haath ka Dosa!! Or ab ek shabd nahi chalo khao!

Shreyas : Thik hai baba.. 👀😂

Me and Athiya left from there and let them spend some time with each other!

Shreyas ' pov

She feeded me with her hands. But one question was stuck in my mind that why she celebrated my birthday today?

Me: Acha ek baat pucho?

Ishika : Haan pucho!

Me : Tum mera birthday aaj kyu celebrate kar rahi ho?

As soon as I asked this question her eyes filled with tears.

Me: Kya hua kuch to bolo! *concerned *

Ishika: K... K.. Kal m.. mera R...Roka hai!!

Me: Kya! Abhi kal hi to baat hui thi itni jaldi Roka!?

Ishika : * choked on her words * A... a.. and you know what S... Shaadi next year Feb me hai! It's December only 2 months are left Shreyas!!

Me : K... Kya!? Or kyu!

Ishika : Tumhi ne to kaha tha!! Dad to jaise taise maan jaate par.... Anyways leave it! Ab rona dhona nhi hai kuch sochna padega kyuki mai ye shaadi nhi karna chahti par usse pehle All the best for today's match !

Me: Hmm.. And Thank you!

Ishika: Acha pehle smile karo or chalo photo click kare!! Ye memory mujhe humesha apne saath rakhni hai! *hugged me*

Me: Haan.. Chalo !

We clicked some pictures together and after that she went home because Aman and his family were waiting for her! I don't want her to marry Aman but still!