Chapter-16 ( Dil 💔)

Third person's pov

Today is Ishika's and Aman's roka ceremony! But this time the scene is different. Neither Ishika nor Aman looks happy. All we can see is their fake smile.

Aman is continuously thinking about Shreyas and Ishika and Ishika is thinking about Shreyas.

As soon as their Roka was done after lunch and all she immediately went to the stadium as it was RCB and MI match and she is the manager of Virat.

Ishika's mom : Aaj kyu jaa rhi ho?

Ishika : Kaam hai mom!

Aman : Mai bhi wahi ja rha hu DC ki team se milne..

Ishika : What!?

Aman : Haan! Meri company unki sponsor hai

Ishika : Ohh acha haan mujhe bataya tha kisi ne

Aman : Shreyas ne bataya hoga * in a low tone *

Ishika : *in mind* Why is he behaving so strange since yesterday? Or ye kal meri or Shreyas ki photo bhi dekh rha tha

She was talking to herself.

Aman : Chalo tumhe drop kar deta hu! *in mind* I know she loves Shreyas but still she is marrying for uncle. But I let me clear it out so that she don't need to hide it anymore.

Ishika : Kya soch rhe ho? Chalo!

Aman : H... Hm..

*in the car*

Ishika : Tell me one thing

Aman : Hm..

Ishika : Why are you behaving so strangely ?

Aman : Do I behave strangely?

Ishika : Nhi tumhari aatma

Aman : Achaaaaaaa!!

Ishika : Bolo....mai kuch puch rahi hu!

Aman : Are wo bas business ka issue tha

Ishika : Achaa mujhe laga hi tha!

Finally they reached the hotel.

Ishika : But mujhe to stadium jana tha!

Aman : Pata hai but mujhe bas 10 min hi milna hai tum bhi chalo mere saath.

Ishika : * in mind * Nhi! Mai kaise jau? Shreyas hoga wahan!

Aman : Kya soch rhi ho!? Chalo!

Ishika : H... Haan!!

They both went inside . Aman was observing Ishika. She was feeling awkward.

Aman : Kya hua tum to sabko jaanti ho! Fir kyu awkward ho rhi ho! *in mind * jaanta hu yaha Shreyas hai isiliye.

Ishika : *in mind * Kaise batau!! Par mai aaj sab bata dungi Aman..

Shreyas was there with the team. He saw Ishika with Aman. But still he went to meet him as he is the captain.

Aman : Hey Shreyas! * hugged him * Well done man! Really playing well!

Shreyas: T.. Thank you! H... Hi I...Ishika!! * in a low voice and smiled *

Ishika : H....Hi * wanted to hug but can't * and Congratulations.

Shreyas : T.. Th.. Thanks!

Shreyas didn't wanted to interact anymore. He straight away went to the balcony of his room..

Shreyas' pov

I can't interact with her anymore! I just failed to keep my promise. She doesn't look happy at all. WTH you did Shreyas? Damn it * hits the table with his hand *

I was there alone suddenly someone tapped my back. I turned around and saw that he was Aman.

Me : * wiping tears * A... Aman?

Aman : You love her na?

I was blank when he asked this.

Aman : See.. You don't need to hide anything! I know you both love each other unconditionally. I can see the love for her in your eyes. I may look like a barrier between your love story but believe me nothing is in our hand!

I hugged him and broke down.

Me : Y.. You know what!? I.. I re... really love her b.. b.. but when I saw her dad like that I only asked her to marry you... B... But you know what y.. you are a good guy... I know that you love her!

Aman : I... I.. know that and no one can love her like you!! I do love her but it's just a one-sided love! B... B.. But I promise that I'll always protect her like a good friend...

Third person's pov

When they were talking, Ishika was standing near the door and she heard everything. She came inside with teary eyes.

Ishika : Aman mai tumhe humesha galat samajhti thi ! I am so sorry * hugged him *.

Aman : Tumhari bhi galti nhi hai! Khair purani baaton ko yaad karne se koi fayda nhi.

He signalled her to hug Shreyas. Aman 's eyes were teary but he was smiling.

She and Shreyas were engulfed in a tight hug.

Aman : Ishika I promise you that I will always be there with you as a good friend and nothing more than that!

Ishika : *hugged Aman* Th.... Th.. Thanks!

After that Aman left from there.
He came to his office. He was sitting in the cabin and thinking about Ishika.

Aman : *in mind* I loved her for 7 long years but still.. now I just want her to be happy so I will never force her for anything!

After that he broke down.

( Background music)

Phir agar mujhe tu kabhi na mile..
Humsafar mera tu bane na bane..
Faaslon se mera pyaar hoga na kam..
Tu na hoga kabhi ab juda...

Maine tera naam dil rakh diya
Dhadkega tu mujhme sada..
Maine tera naam dil rakh diya...

Na bhula saka mai teri chahatein..
Ishq pe kaha bas kisi ka chale..
Ho bhi jaye meri
Saansein chahe khatam
Kam na hogi kabhi ye wafa...

Maine tera naam dil rakh diya
Dhadkega tu mujhme sada ..
Maine tera naam dil rakh diya..

Tere vaaste kabhi mera ye pyaar na hoga kam...

Maine.........rakh diya..