Chapter-6( Shrey being Shrey 💙)

Third person's pov

The match was going on and India was balling first. At first Indian bowlers were able to take back to back 5 wickets but later Dasun Shanaka and Pathum Nissanka built a huge partnership which led the score to 250 in 50 overs.

Now, It's time for India's batting.

" And here comes the openers Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul " , the commentator said.

Rohit hits a huge six on first ball. He was batting with a good strike rate. He and Rahul were building partnership.

" And that's a 50 by Rohit Sharma ", commentator said.

He raised his bat and looked towards Ritika and Sammy.

" Again a 50 by KL Rahul ",commentator said.

He too raised his bat and looked towards Athiya.

They were building a good partnership but Suddenly Rahul got out.

" That's a wicket "

Rahul came back to the pavilion after such a good inning. After that it was the time for Virat Kohli.

" And now the Indian Captain Virat Kohli the king is on strike. "

As soon as he came he just smashed the bowlers by fours and sixes. He played very well and built a good partnership with Rohit.

" Again a fifty by the record breaker Captain "

Everyone was clapping from the stand.

But after some time Rohit got out and it's time for Shreyas.

" And here is the young emerging player, Shreyas Iyer. "

As soon as he came to crease he started his score with a four and made the fastest fifty in the match. India was about to win and a 4 was needed in two balls. The condition was do or die.

" Shreyas Iyer is on strike! Can we expect a 4 from him? " , commentator said .

" And that's a huge six!! India win! " , commentator said.

As soon as he hit the six, someone was overjoyed and she was Ishika. Now, during presentation ceremony Shreyas was awarded with Man of the match. After receiving the award he went to the dressing room. He was exhausted as well as his shirt was wet with sweat so he just removed the shirt and lie down on the couch. Meanwhile, others were still on the field.

Everyone was clicking the pics and so as Ishika.

Ishika : Wait, Rahul I think my phone is kept in the dressing room.

Rahul: Okay so you go and take it!

Ishika: Hmm

She was going towards the dressing room not knowing that Shreyas was there. She entered the room and was shocked to see Shreyas and that too shirtless!

Ishika: Hey bhagwan! Ye kya dekh liya!

Shreyas: T... T... T.. Tum!?

Ishika : Don't take me wrong mai bas apna phone lene aayi thi!

Shreyas : A... A.. A.. Acha! 😅

Ishika was blushing and Shreyas noticed that. So, to tease her he started flirting with her! He blocked her way..

Ishika: Ye... Ye kya kar rhe ho tum!

Shreyas: Kuch nhi bas tumhe dekh rha hu😉 Achi lag rhi ho na aaj isliye.

Ishika : Shut up! O... O. Or mujhe jaane do!

Shreyas: Nhi jaane diya to?

Ishika : To-

She was about to speak but he put his finger on her lips and she was blushing hard. She was about to run but Shreyas holded her hand and they both lost their balance and fall down. Ishika was above Shreyas and she holded him tightly and so as him! He was completely lost in her eyes!

Shreyas: Qatil!

Ishika: Kya!?

Shreyas: Tumhari Aankhein!?

Ishika: * blushing * Shut up! And leave me.

Shreyas was holding her waist tightly and she was unable to move. Soon, he realised that and released her!

Shreyas: I.. I.. am so sorry!

Ishika: I.. It's okay!

She ran away from there blushing hard!
As soon as she reached the ground. Rahul and Athiya started questioning 😂

Rahul: Oye phone lene gyi thi ya sone aadhe ghante ho gye! 😂

Athiya : And tumhare gaal tamatar ki tarah laal kyu hain 😂

Ishika: K.. K.. Kuch nhi bas wo phone mil nhi rha tha to dhund rhi thi or gaal mere kabhi kabhi laal ho jaate hai 😅

Rahul and Athiya said altogether, " Acha😏".

Then they clicked pictures and Shreyas was looking towards them especially Ishika and was smiling. Soon, he also came back to the ground!

Shreyas: Hey guys! Clicking pictures wo bhi akele akele.

Rahul: Are tu tha kahan! Chal aaja

They were clicking a group selfie of three but Shreyas too joined them. Rahul was standing beside Athiya so Shreyas came and stood beside Ishika putting his arms on her shoulder. Again Ishika started blushing as he was standing closely to her.

Shardul was seeing the two.

Shardul: *in mind* is ladke ki harkat dekh kar lagta nhi ki ye zyada din tak single rehne wala hai😂. Anyways they look good together!

Next part soon..