Ep4

Via the speakers, a voice announced that "yuna and seul ki will enjoy a lunch with Kim Jin-young." Yuna smiled and looked at Jin-young, who returned her little smile while clapping his hands.

.
.
.
.

"..both of the them went to paradise.." said Hanhae

"..he had chosen the girls Dong-Woo is the most interested in , he must be furious.." acknowledged kyuhyun as he watched Dong-Woo jaw clenching

Dahee chuckled as she observed Han-bin laughing with jungwoo and pulling his hair back while glaring at the new man. "Han-bin is trying to disguise his anger.."

"...I'm not sure if Yoongjae is unhappy because he fell short in front of Soeun or because he fears Yuna will get disinterested if he doesn't talk to her soon...." declared jinkyung.

"..yeah, I agree, I feel that there can be a misunderstanding if Dongwoo and Yoongjae don't console Yuna about them not picking her. ..." concur Dahae .
, "..yaaaaah she didn't choose them either..." Kyuhyun made the group laugh by joking

.
.
.
.

Yuna listened to the females discussing Jin-young and how nice he looked while sitting on her bed and applying sunscreen to her long legs.

"..I liked his long hair .." remarked Nadine while playing with her plushy .
"..I agree I loved his hair as well .." admitted yuna as she continued caressing her legs .

With a wide smile, seul-ki told the girls
"..yes I think he is really cool.," causing yuna to turn to look at her .
So-e chuckled, "..this is the first time I hear seul-ki talk this way about a guy..."

"..yeah he is different then the others.." agreed yuna "..shall we go seul-ki ?.." she questioned as she made her way out of the tent .

.
.
.

"..yuna is clearly interested in him but seul ki is heads over heals she can't help but smiling while talking about him .." laughed kyuhyun .

"I believe if Yuna plays her cards well she might be his favorite, since he mentioned he feel the like towards a girl within the first 3 seconds when he came he kept glancing at Yuna..." Da-hee explained
.
.
.

"..are you going to have the meal now ??.." questioned Han-bin yuna as she passed by the tent along with seul-ki .

"..yes we are .." she noded with a small smile
"...enjoy it but don't sit in the sun too much you might get sun burned.." adviced the boy the girl who glanced at him nodding .

"..yeah I will I already wore som sunscreen, see you later .." she waved at the boys while leading the way to place they were going to meet Jin-young in .

"..they look excited.." said dongwoo bitterly watching the girls fade away from the view .

Reaching the decorated place yuna smiled a little while mattering a small "..anneyong.." he returned.

"..thank you for inviting us .." thanked seul-ki as she took a seat next to him "..no you are welcome .. » he said .

Yuna eyeing the meal and taking a sip of one of the drinks on the table remarked « ..this is looks good..".
She grinned as she saw him cut the tonkatsu pork and drizzle the sauce over it, adding after putting the cup back on the table « ..wah it's so nice in this hot heat, thank you for the meal ...»