EP 10

LAST DECISION :

Han-bin rose up from his chair a soon as the announcement was made rushing towards the changing rooms where the girls in there were styling their hair

Han-bin rose up from his chair a soon as the announcement was made rushing towards the changing rooms where the girls in there were styling their hair .
"..where is yuna ?.." he questioned willing to know the girl place .
"... I think she's in the kitchen .." replied sejong as the boy turned around heading to where yuna is .
"..she is not there?.." asked dongwoo the boy as he saw him walking out of the room alone .
".. no .." replied Han-bin not revealing where she is to dongwoo as he walked away from him and the other boys .

"..I found you .." he announced as he entered the kitchen with a smile as yuna was drinking her water , she smiled back at him as she set the glass on the counter .
"..if you had told me , I would've waited for you before coming here .." she admitted filling another cup with water handing it to him .
"...I saw you going to the changing room so I didn't want to bother you .." he admitted accepting the cup as they sat down on the table's chairs facing each other.

"...how was paradise ?.." he questioned her as she shifted her gaze away from him .
"..it was okay as usual.." she replied with a slight nod .
"..ah I see , did you make a decision after yesterday ?.." he asked her once more as he sipped on his water.
".. yes I guess I finally did.." she answered with a tiny smile.

"..wah this makes me more nervous..." he laughed .
"..why ? .." she asked this time.
"...I don't know it's just nerve-wracking , knowing that the nine days are already over , and you made a decision that I really can't tell if it involves me or not so I keep thinking about it .." he confessed fidgeting with the cup in his hands .

"..well I think when all of this is done I'll let you know the reason behind my choice no matter if it affects you or not , cause either ways I'll have to tell you the purpose behind it ..." she replied with a small smile as he smiled back at her nodding.

.
.
.

« ..Han-bin is a really great guy , he is smiling at her as if he telling her whatever you decide I respect you and I am happy that we shared those moments together during our stay here .. » explained kyuhyun .

« ...he didn't want her to feel pressured and tried his best in those nine days to make her feel comfortable and loved .. » added hanhae as the others agreed with him .

.
.
.

"..I have to get some water ready for our guest .." told her hanbin as his eyes looked behind her as she turned following his gaze , to find dongwoo coming their way .
".. did you guys finish talking ?.." dongwoo asked taking a seat next to yuna who turned to look at Han-bin.
"..yeah we just finished talking I'll leave you two alone .." replied Han-bin as he handed him the cup of water before walking out of the kitchen flashing her a smile.