EP 06

« .."..yuna Shi, can I have a minute of your time please? ... » 
dongwoo voice could be heard from the entryway of the tent as the girl turned to face him.
« ..yes , I am coming .. » she told him as she rose up from her bed putting on her sandals before approaching him .

« ..should we go and get some cold water ?.. » he asked her as they walked side by side .
« ..yeah that's okay with me .. » she agreed with a soft smile leading the way to the kitchen .

« ..here you go .. » he told her as he handed her a cup of water and took a seat infront of her in the kitchen table .
« ..thank you .. » she thanked him taking the cup from his hands .

« ..I wanted to talk to you so I seized the opportunity as soon as I had it , I was afraid I won't have a chance to if I was late .. » he explained as he fidgeted with cup in his hands .
« .. ah i see , how was your second date in paradise ?.. » she inquired the man infront of her .

« ..Although I kept thinking about you, it was good... » he acknowledged.
« ..me ? .. » She was shocked by his quick statement and exclaimed, "Why!?"
« .. I can't help but being drawn to you yuna .. » he asked examining her face

« ..I may not have selected you the previous two times, but after going out with other girls, I kept thinking about what may have occurred if I had? Or would I have enjoyed myself more if you were my date? .. » He went on.
« ..ah i see it must've been confusing to you .. » she comforted him .

« .. i thought I had a long time to get to know each girl on the island to be sure of my feelings towards you after our little talks , but I couldn't help the thought of you crossing my mind whenever I am with another, so after going to paradise twice, I think I've made up my mind to focus more on the one I am most interested with... »

« ..well I don't want you to feel bad about not choosing me because I didn't either , but I just want you to know it's okay to get to know other girls even I am on your mind, I don't want you to focus just on me and disregard your other emotions; instead, I want you to pay attention to every inner voice, follow it, and see where it takes you...."  After their lengthy conversatio yuna offered him a small smile as she took a sip from her water.

« ..well I am glad you didn't thought I wasn't interested in you enough to choose cause it's completely opposite.. » he told her as she nodded .

« ..well I am happy that we had this talk so  now that  I got to know about your feelings more I'll consider it from now on .. » she said with a small smile .

.
.
.

« ..aaah he wanted her to know that after going with other girls he was certain about his feelings towards her ..,» said Jin-kyung

« ..It's a good thing.. » said Kyuhyun
« ..since now that she is aware of his sentiments, she will start considering him as a potential partner... »

.
.
.

« ..oh should I leave ?.. » wondered yuna as she returned to the tent to find Han-bin and so-e setting on the ground .
« .. no no i was leaving anyway... » Han-bin said as he began getting up from his seat .
« ..I didn't interrupt anything right ?.. » she inquired onec more as the boy approached her at the tent entry .

« ..no you didn't I was just waiting for you to return from your talk with Dongwoo so we can chat a little.."he confessed .
« ..ah should we have a talk?.. » although feeling a little bit drained she asked .

« ..you look  exhausted so maybe you should take a nap first and then I'll come looking for you later » he politely told her as she nodded with a faint smile spreading over her face .
« ..thank you , i do really need to get some sleep , let's talk later I'll wait for you ...» she smiled at him before he made his way out of the tent with a small smile .