EP 07

"

"..I think he'll chose so-e .." said yuna participating in the girls debated about who se-Jun will chose as they sat in their tent .
". Me ?! Why ?! .." exclaimed so-e surprised by the girl answer .
"..when we talked he said he prefers the girl who look pure as well as the ones who cares for others feelings that matches you so well .." argued yuna as she leaned back on her bed .

"..what about min-su who do you think she'll choose?.." asked Nadine the girl in the orange dress .
"..aah I am not sure but I feel like she is attracted to either yoongjae or Jin-young.." replied yuna while glancing at soeun who seemed unsatisfied with herwords.

"..Jin-young?..." exclaimed seul-ki
"...I think you are mistaken , I think it's either Han-bin or jungwoo .." continued sejong
.
.

"..se-Jun has picked Lee so-e , so-e please get out of the tents to go to paradise.." the voice informed through the speakers as the girls gasped looking at yuna .

".. I told you so.." she said as she got up from her bed to hug so-e .
"..have great time and focus on tonight only , don't think about other things .." advised yuna the girl who was heading out of the tent .

"..the guy min-su wants to go to paradise with is Kim Jin-young.." the voice came again .

"...wah yuna do you read minds or what?.." laughed soeun as the girl laid down on her bed .
"..I am just good at reading people, not their thoughts.." she smiled .

"..aren't you upset?, you and him seemed to like each other..." questioned se-Jong
"..why would I be upset? , If she can change his feelings towards me she can take him plus I am confident about my influence on those around me , so I guess she should be worried not me .." yuna explained with a smile
"..waah yuna you are so cool, I could never .." laughed sœun as she clapped her hands.

.
.
.
"...wah yuna appear so confident about the effect she left on Jin-young..." stated da-hee

"...well thinking about it it's not only Jin-young but also dongwoo and hanbin went to paradise with other girls but they ended up coming back to yuna .." aded hanhae

"..but now that she is left in hell with both dongwoo and Han-bin a lot of things might change , which might be bad for Jin-young..." argued kyuhyun

"..aaah that's right , but I wonder if Jin-young will act towards min-su the way he did yesterday with yuna .." wondered da-hee

"..yeah I really want to know too.." agreed da-hee with her .

.
.
.

Hell

".let's play a game .." suggested Han-bin to everyone but dongwoo and soeun who were sleeping ,just when yuna joined the circle on the floor of the girls tent setting next to Him.
« ...should we ?..." wondered Nadine while everyone agreed to play with condition of being able to pass one question only .