EP 05

Inspiration for this chapter
Camilla cabello >>>>>shameless

"...paradise city : shin yuna and Kim Jin-young.."

"Whoa, that door is huge. .." Jin-young spoke as he held his and Yuna's luggage in one hand and opened the large entrance to the suite.

"..that's what I thought when I first saw it yesterday.." yuna chuckled closing the door watching him looking around with a wide mouth .

"..this is paradise truly .." he confessed and set the luggage down on the couches while entering the suite.

« ..wah there is a pool here.. » he announced prompting yuna to smile and moved over to stand next to him admiring the stunning pool .

« ..the view is breathtaking from here .. » she said making him nod in agreement
« ..this could possibly be the most beautiful pool I've ever seen in my life ... » he confessed as they moved back into the huge room .

"..should we place a food order first ?.." he wondered as he reached for the menu on the big black table grabbing it .

"..yeah let's order rooms service.." she agreed leaning to take a look over his shoulder at the menu in his hands.
"..I don't know why but I am craving somthing sweet right now.." she laughed .
"..really !! shouldn't we eat something else first ?.." he questioned staring at her .

"..yeah I agree but I feel like eating sweets first you go ahead and get something else for us but for now I'll be taking the caramel cake .." she explained making him nod .

"....should we order something to drink ?.." she added
"..do you like cold beer?.." he inquired looking at the girl as she walked over to take a look at the rooms ".. I don't mind it .."

"..Jin-young shi what are you doing ?.." she laughed as she saw him bump in the mirror in the room he followed her into .

"..I didn't notice it .." he laughed rubbing his head
"...why there are so many cupboards if they are going to be empty anyways!?.." he exclaimed making her laugh onec more as he took a look in every cupboard in the room .

"..I guess it's for decorating .." she explained before hearing the room service arrive .
"..aaah , let's go and eat the food is here .." he informed her moving to the tables that decorated the large room.

.
.
.

"..yuna looks happier then yesterday..." stated Kyuhyun

"...yeah even she was great with Han-bin I feel like she's very comfortable with Jin-young.." agreed da-hee

"..yeah Jin-young is so cute I think this side of him makes people feel comfortable around him with out them realizing.." explained Jin-kyung

".. yeah that's right this side of him looks so
natural so they don't feel any pressure.." added Kyuhyun

.
.
.

"...waaah this is so good." Exclaimed yuna with wide eyes after taking a small bite from the dessert on her plate .

".. I never knew someone who eat desserts first thing before dinner .." he laughed as he opened the beer bottle with the spoon .
"..I never saw someone who open his beer bottle this way .." she chuckled and took another mouthful of the caramel cake as he laughed.

"..well I am not used to this fancy things Baer with me .." he admitted nibbling on his food .
"...it's okay it's always good to try new things .." she reassured him with a soft smile .