prologue

Ohm: "Non what is happening here. Why are you packing your stuffs?
I have been calling you since yesterday but your phone is out of reach."
Nanon just continued to gather his things.
Ohm being frustrated on how Nanon not paying attention to him.
He grabbed Nanon's arm so he can face him.
Ohm: "Fuck Non will you stop for a sec and talk to me."
Nanon: "What do you need again me for?"
Nanon just fold his arms while waiting for Ohm's answer.
Ohm : "Huh, I don't understand? Why are you so cold to me? What are these? Are you going somewhere?"
Nanon: I'm leaving so before I go tell me what you need me for again so I can do it for you for the last time."
Ohm : "Hey, why are you leaving? No please don't leave me I need you Non."
Nanon : "That is the main reason why I am leaving. You just notice my existence when you need me. When you need something from me. Your drinking buddy, your driver when you go on dates, your scapegoat and even a fuck buddy. I was even there every time you were heart broken and have been there to help you recover. After you are healed, did you even noticed me? No, never a priority. Do you even know how much I loved you all these years. I guess not. Who am I to you. No one right just Nanon who is your beck and call."
Nanon grabbed his luggage and was about to go out the room. Ohm run towards him and hugged him from the back.
Ohm : Non, please listen to me. Don't leave me.
Nanon removed Ohm's arms. He already decided he needs to leave before he loose himself.
Nanon : Goodbye Ohm.