Are you having doubts now...

Nanon

Since yesterday I noticed that Ohm has been on his phone chatting with someone smiling. When I asked him he would keep his phone and say nothing.

While he is in the shower, I tried checking his phone but it is locked. I tried unlocking it but the code that I know does not work at all. 'What the hell are you up to again?'

I decided to go to the kitchen and cooked our breakfast. My mind was raising and I did not noticed that the French toast is now burning

Ohm : "Babe, you toast is burning."

Nanon : "Oh shit..."

I absent mindedly removed the pan but since it is too hot I dropped it and burned my hands.
Ohm came rushing grabbed my hands and put it under running water.

Ohm : "What happened baby?"

Nanon : Nothing I am just thinking of something.

Ohm : Baby why not let me cook now after I put oitment on your burns.

Ohm hold my waist and led to me to our dining. He goes to push room to get the first aid kit and put ointment and bandage to my hands luckily it is not too deep and just turned red. He even kissed my hands after treating it.

Nanon : "Ohm do you really love me?"

Ohm : "Yes baby I love you so much why are you asking baby?"

Nanon: "Just in case you find someone else please don't lie to me and tell me straight I can take it. I just don't want you to lie and make a fool out of me."

Ohm: "Baby are you really okay why are you telling me this. You know I love you so much and I will rather die than to loose you."

Ohm hugged me tight me and kissed my forehead.

Ohm : "Don't think about anything okay. Are you not feeling well? Maybe you can call in sick and I will also stay here with you."

Nanon: "No I'm fine I can't be absent today your mom and the coordinator will arrive later to discuss the event."

I stand up and just have Ohm a smile

'I just hope you are telling me the truth now. I do not know if I can still take it when you love someone else.'

I entered our room and grabbed my phone before going to the bathroom. I locked the door and dialed Gracey.

Gracey: what's up Non.

Nanon: I think Ohm have someone else.

Gracey: Why do you think so.

Nanon: he has been sneaky and been smiling while chatting with someone and then when I asked he said nothing and he even changed his lock code.

Gracey: Don't think about it Non. Ohm has been devoted to you ever since you both became a thing again.

Nanon: I don't know Gracey I think he is hiding something from me.

Gracey : Let us talk about this more later Non I will go to your resto.

Nanon: No I will just go to you later after my meeting.

Gracey: okay see you just relax okay.

I finished my morning routine and prepared for to leave. As I am about to leave. Ohm hugged me from the back.

Ohm : Baby, where you going breakfast is ready and I will drop you to your resto.

Nanon : I'm not hungry Ohm and don't need to drop me off I want to walk .

Ohm: Wait baby.. since this morning you not calling me love. Is there any problem.

Nanon : None no problem at all.. love.

Ohm : Let us eat first I made you breakfast baby come.

Ohm dragged me to our dining table and even pulled out a chair for me. He kissed my temple being getting the breakfast he prepared.  He put a lot of effort in making this breakfast. He even put a heart shaped strawberry beside the French toast.

Ohm : Hope you like it baby.

I just smiled and started to eat.

Ohm
Since this morning Nanon seems to be distant and not even calling me his endearmen. I think my Non is feeling that I'm hiding something from him. This is not good at all. Him being this distant is killing me so bad. I reached out my Non's hand.

Ohm : Baby, is there something wrong? You have been distant since this morning.

Nanon did not say anything but was just looking at me. I know he start to have doubts and hiding something from him is unbearable since I don't want him to be mad and all. I just wish I can drag the day to make it  Friday.

Nanon : Ohm... I mean love sorry I'm a bit off today.  Don't mind me.

Ohm : You know baby I can't leave without you. Whatever that has been bothering you please tell me.

Nanon : I'm fine I need to get going.

Before I can even say anything. He stormed out of the room and I heard door closes.

I received a call from Gracey...

Gracey: Ohm you are in big trouble.

Ohm : Yeah I think so Nanon has been distant since this morning. I'm afraid he sense that I'm hiding something from him.

Gracey : Yes he called earlier he said you are sneaky all of a sudden. You know Nanon he is afraid so it will be hard if put up his wall again.

Ohm : I can't loose him again. Please help me.

Gracey: I will see him later so I will talk him out of this confusion.

Ohm : I just want to drag to Friday.

Gracey : You are so whipped.. I will try my best.

Ohm : Thanks Gracey I owe you this one.

After the call I still can't take this. I dialed my assistant's number and told him that I will not be coming today.

I typed a message to our secret group chat.

Guys changed of plan... I can't wait for Friday. Please help me arrange our place today. I cannot wait for two more days. I hate keeping secrets to Nanon.... I will propose to my baby Nanon later.