it has always been you...

Nanon

I was amazed at how Ohm to his promise. Since yesterday after our talk Ohm did not leave my side. He begged me if he could stay in my room just like the old time. I immediately said no but he begged even to allow him to stay even on the couch. Even after these years I find it hard to say no to him at all. We just finished the last session in the convention. He asked me if I could meet him by the shore tonight. I said no but he said he has a surprise. I planned not to go there but after two hours my conscience has been bothering me and I decided to go there. I saw a dinner set up but Ohm is not there. I looked around and saw him sitting facing the sea and seeing empty bottles of beer beside him. I sat down beside him.
Nanon : I'm sorry for being late.
Ohm : Don't apologize. I get the same doze off shit I have given you in the past.
Nanon : That is not my intention Ohm.
Ohm : I know I'm not mad at you. I'm more angry with myself. We shouldn't be in this situation if I didn't taken you for granted. I just deserve being stood up on our date.
Nanon : I'm sorry for coming late. I don't have intentions of coming tonight but I know when you said something you do it and you said you will wait for me no matter what happened.
Ohm : Baby I am really serious this time. Please give me a chance. I will make sure that you will be my top priority.
Nanon :  I already agreed right. You have a month to prove whatever you want to prove.
Ohm : Thank you baby promise this time I will make everything right.
Nanon : So I think it is about to rain and food are now stale. Let us go back to our room and just order a room service.
Ohm : Yes baby.
I stand up and offered a hand to Ohm. He did not let go of my hand while walking until we reach  room.
Ohm : Baby, can I ask you something. I can't take it anymore.
Nanon : What is it?
Ohm : Can I kiss you? I really miss you baby.
I was about to say something when Ohm started to kiss me. He bit my lower lip then sucked it. He was really a pro in kissing. The kiss intensify and we're both almost out of breath. I decided to put my hands in Ohm's shoulder to put a distance between us.
Nanon: Ok down boy I thought we will just take it easy.
Ohm : I'm sorry baby. I just can't really  fight this feeling. I miss you so bad baby.
Ohm hugged me tight. I put my hands around his shoulder.
Nanon : I missed this also.
Ohm : Please be mine again.

I love Ohm so much I want us to be together again. But I want to be sure since my heart has been broken because of our past but I miss his touch as well. Ohm is great in bed and  I have not had sex for fucking four years. My last attempt was when I was in France to my co trainee in the restaurant I had my training but sadly I can't since when Rob and I started the deed it is Ohm's face I'm seeing and I can't do it.
I whispered something in Ohm's ear before I licked his earlobe.
Nanon : I'm all yours tonight.
Ohm lifted me up and carried me. We kissed like there is no tomorrow. He laid me down to the bed and he removed his shirt and I removed mine. Our kissed which started just sweet soft pecks but now it is more intense and our tongues are fighting for governance. He stopped kissing me in the lips but started to lick my earlobes down to my neck and he kept on sucking just beloww the collarbone. I know this will leave a mark and I kinda wanted a remembrance that this night happened. He then starts to kiss and suck both of my nipples while opening the buttons and zipper of my shorts. He pulled it down and  he licks my body until he reach my V line. He pulled down my boxers and started to suck the tip of my hardened member. Pre-cum is evident now and he licked it while looking in my eyes.
Ohm : Baby what do you want me to do?
Nanon. : God Ohm suck me and fuck me hard. I missed this, I missed you.
Ohm : Baby do you have lube or condom.
Nanon: None I didn't plan of having sex while I'm here and I have not had sex since the last time.
Ohm : so your last time is with me?
While looking at Ohm
Nanon : It has always been you.
We made love until the break of dawn.