don't move on... and love only me...

Nanon
I woke up and still feeling Ohm hugging me tight. I tried removing his arms but the harder I try the tighter Ohm hug me.
"Ohm please let go. We need to go to school. I need to submit my projects. You know prof will not let me graduate if I miss this."
"Non how are you feeling now? Are you feeling good. I will drive you to school and wait for you."
"Ohm I can do it by myself. I can drive no need to do this."
"Non I have been doing this even before why change things."
"Ohm, you know the reason I need to get over this feeling so we might need to lessen our interaction."
"Non nothing needs to change."
I removed his arms and stand up. "Ohm please be real for once. Are you not disgusted knowing I feel something for you. That I am in love with you."
"Non, nothing needs to change. I can't leave without you by my side."
"We can't do this Ohm. The more you do this the more I wish and hope you feel the same thing for me."
"Non, I don't know... But what I know is that I can't leave without you."
"Ohm please I need this just give me time I will get over you I will try to bury this feelings."
Before he can rebutt again I stand and went to the bathroom. 'Non we need to do this. Friendship should be much valuable that this stupid feelings.'
I get ready and when I came out of the bathroom. Ohm is standing in front of the door waiting for me.
"Non what if we try dating. I can't loose you I don't want you moving on or getting over me. Hearing it earlier what you said that you will bury your feelings, makes my heart hurt so much that I can't breathe. I can't leave without you. Please let us try this."
Ohm holding my face with both hand. I don't know if I will jump since hearing that he can't live without me is something else. This is what I dreamt since I realized that I have fallen for Ohm. God knows how much I tried to away this feeling but every time I turned my back something Ohm has the power to pull me back again much buried and deeply in love with him. I cannot deny that I want this but I don't know something is telling me that this is not right. We need to stop and think about it
"Ohm don't be swayed on the things I said last night. You are not obligated to feel the same way. As I said this will pass I will get over you. Now let me go I need to take a bath."
I stand up even before he can speak again.
"Non, Im serious I want us to give it a try. Don't move on from me. I want you to love only me. Please let us give this a chance."
"Ohm, think this thru let us meet later at our dorm then if you still feel that you wanted to try this out let us do so."
I go to the bathroom and took a shower. Ohm was still there even after  I finish getting ready to school.
"I will drop you to school and pick you up. I told you I am sure about this I wanted us to start dating."
Ohm opened the door of the car and while on our way to school he is holding my hands. Even when shifting gears he still holds my hand. When we reach my building. Ohm kissed my hand. "Non I will pick you up again later."
"Take care Ohm. Drive safely."

Ohm
I drove away and get back to our dorm room. I do not have class today since I'm already done with all my projects and just waiting for my graduation. Non and I will graduate in two months and we will leave our dreams again of having our own restaurant. We both love to eat. Nanon is a great cook and I will handle the business side. I can't imagine myself or my future without my Non.  I decided to fix dinner for us. I would be asking him to be my boyfriend. When I heard that he will get over his feelings for me and move on. I felt a tight squeeze in my heart like I can't breathe. Knowing my Non will drift apart from me will surely kill me. I have feelings for Non but since we have known each other he has been a wingman to all the girls I want to date. I do that because I want to prove to myself that I don't like guys but only girl. To be honest Non is the only exception. I only like Non scratch that I love Non.
After I'm done with our dinner I fixed everything and setup the food with candlelight and even have flowers delivered since Non loves roses. When everything is setup I was about to pick up Non but he said he is already on his way to our dorm. I waited inside the flower heart and planned to kneel in the middle holding a bouquet of roses and asked him to be my boyfriend. I even have a sign card I printed and I'm wearing it in my neck.
When I heard the door opening I knelt down.
"What are all these Ohmmie?"
My Non looking surprised.
"Nanon Korapat Kirdpan please be mine forever."
"Are you sure about this? There is no turning back?"
"Yes, please be mine my Non."
"My Ohmmie yes I would like to be your boyfriend."