Another chance for love...

Ohm

It has been 4 years since he left me. I have made all efforts to bring him back but he avoided me. He even resigned as chef in our resto and sold his shares to our business. He simply cuts off everything that is connected to me. I have been like a puppy following him and asking for his attention but he always avoids any interaction just like before.  Now we are here in a hotel for a convention for restaurant owners.
I have been waiting near the counter before I check in since I wanted to know what room he will be assigned to. I wanted to be close to him as much as possible. When I heard he approached the desk.

Nanon : Hi, good morning I am here to check in I have a reservation. Here is my ID. I'm Nanon Korapat.

Receptionist: Hello sir. Here is your room card. Your room is 424.

Nanon: "Thanks a lot."
I approached the desk just by the time he was about to leave.

Ohm: "Hi Nanon nice seeing you again."

He just looked at me with a blank face. 'God I missed your smile. Your smile that is just intended for me '

Ohm: " Hope we can catch up for old time sake."

Nanon: "I don't think we need to talk about anything."

Ohm: " Please Non, give me a chance. You just don't know how much I miss you."

Nanon: "You are making me laugh. You missed me? That is far from reality."

Ohm: "Non, please."

Nanon: "Okay for the last time I will talk to you and after this we are done and will expect you to back off. Just follow me."

I followed Nanon to the lift and we went up to his room. He asked me to sit down in the receiving area.

Nanon: "Okay so now talk so we are done and both can move on."

The way he look at me. I can't see the love and affection he used to shower me before. I reached out his hand and hold it tight. He tried to pull it but I hold it tighter like my life defends on it.

Ohm: "Non, please listen to me. This past years were the saddest time ever. God knows how I missed and still love you. I am really stupid of taking you for granted. Please give me a chance to prove how much you mean to me.

Nanon : "Why do you need a chance for? You have Sheila right?"

Ohm: "What are you talking about?"

Nanon: "You can't fool me again. We saw you two kissing in a bar years ago. You could have said that you still want her. I will gladly back off but when you made a complete fool out of me that is the last straw."

Ohm: "Non, listen it is nothing like that. I was drunk that time. I did not even remember that happened. Kurt just mentioned that they left when Sheila came unto me. Non, I love only you please listen to me. I won't do that to you."

Nanon: "Really now... I mean nothing to you. You never treasured me at all. Since you asked me to become your boyfriend I never felt you loved me at all."

I hold his hands even he tried to remove it. I firmly hold it and kneel in front of him.

Ohm: "Nanon, I really love you please believe me, and until now I still love you. Please I need another chance  to make everything right and for me to prove to you that how much I love. I just don't need you why I wanted you in my life. It is true I have been spoiled by you making all the things for me and I'm sorry if ever you felt neglected. Baby, just give me chance again. I love only you baby. Please give me a chance to win your heart back."

Nanon is just giving me a blank expression. I cannot see the loving gaze he only has for me. God I miss him so much. I hold his hand like my life depends on it. I will do anything just to make him smile and be mine again. I love Nanon so much and loosing him has been an eye opening to me. That if you don't cherish the person you love you will loose them one day. I got the hard lesson. I should have shown him more how much I really love and value him. Nanon is my sunshine. Imagine my life in darkness for the past 4 years.

Ohm: Non, please let me prove and just give me a chance to woe you again please I'm begging you. I will do anything.

Nanon
As much as possible this is the moment I don't want to be caught up. I just don't know why I asked him to come here inside the room. At first I just want this to be done and move on. Maybe talking to him will be the missing piece for me to move. I will not lie, I still love him and have not gotten over him for the past 4 years. I simply avoided him since I left. I went to France to pursue further studies and be an intern to one of the top restaurants. I just came back last year and built my own restaurant. But Ohm has never failed to followed me even in France. He even sent his best staff when he knew I will be opening  a restaurant. I declined but Mr. Travis is the Best Manager anyone would need. Hearing all of this from him I don't know. I wanted to give him a try but I don't want to be hurt again.

Nanon : "Ohm I don't know. This might be a bad idea
We're done it is already in the past.

Ohm: "Baby, please I will wait until you love me back again. I will prove to you that I love you and you are my life. Just give me a chance again."

I cannot deny that my heart is melting now. If Gracey will see me she will definitely bang my head hard. But even when I turn the world upside down I still love Ohm.

Nanon: I will give you a month to prove whatever you said. If I don't feel your sincerity we will forever part ways..no hurt feelings.

Ohm: Thank you baby for this chance. I will make it possible for you to love me again.