Wondrous Super

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Any Images, Fan Arts, GIFs, and Soundtracks used throughout this entire story also do not belong to me as they too belong to their respective owners.

The following story contains Mature Content such as explicit smut. If you do not want to read this type of Mature Content story mentioned above then please do not read this entire story and leave now for everyone's and my sake. I don't wanna waste my time responding to someone who comments their harsh remarks than give a normal constructive criticism as I will delete any comment relating to harsh response towards content containing in the smut as you were warned to begin with on not reading if this ain't your cup of tea as it would be wasting my time to respond back.

Here is a requested smut one-shot by a follower of mine. This is a sequel to Fondling Time. Pairing is G!P Clara Kent x Diana Prince. This takes place two years after the previous one-shot.

Face Claim

Clara Kent {Crystal Reed}

Diana Prince {Gal Gadot}

Let's Begin!

~~~~~~~

Clara and Diana were panting, both standing on opposite sides on the training grounds of their private training spot. They had gone for an extensive period of sparring with their powers, hence why the ground looks as if the earth cracked open, burn marks from heat vision, trees cut down by a sword, or traces of ice from arctic breath.

Both fighters were smiling at one another. Their hearts racing to their contents. Diana would drag Clara to spar with her given Clara needed the training given Clara needed to improve on her fighting technique than rely on brute force and power. Second was Clara was so much fun to spar with and give her a challenge. Clara too found herself enjoying these spars, even though at times she wondered if Diana is trying to kill her when she swings that magic sword. Diana reassured that is not the case.