The Revival

quick A/N here. I'm surprised at how FAST you hit the goal, granted it was a short one. I know I said I would do more if you hit it by the 5th, but I was rather busy and will be for a while, however I will try to update this as soon as I can. Also its around 1 am so this will be a bit of a longer chapter, and the writing will be different. I hope you enjoy. Also, slight Change. anything in-between a ~ is a time skip, " is dialogue and ' is thoughts. Just to clarify. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov:

So, time for a flashback because those are fun, right? Right. So there I am, riding the overgrown lizard like a horse, stampeding through the facility when suddenly, we run straight into a tesla gate, and lo and behold, it was active. Now the sheer amount of electricity running through my body should have killed me, but since I was on 682, it mostly went through him. However, it was more than enough to knock me out, and as it turns out, I've been out for a few days. I should have died, but thanks to my epic plot armor (that you TOTALLY have), I managed to survive. and Since I did survive, testing with 049 and 049-J will continue. Tomorrow. Seriously? c'mon man, I JUST woke up after surviving like, a bajillion volts of electricity. Gotta love the foundation, am I right?

049-J pov:

'What is time? we know it as a concept, but truly, what is it? How should I know, I'm a doctor! Not a psychologist, and as a doctor, I have patients to treat. They won't let me treat my dear y/n, nor will they allow my brother near her either. how strange. I do not trust their "Doctors", they do not have the proper training to care for my poor y/n, no sir! I will not stand for this!'

"I DEMAND to be allowed to treat my dear Y/N! your so called 'Doctors' do not have the qualifications to treat her! Do you hear me!?" 049-J bellowed at the scientists sitting behind the glass of the cell. 049-J was then promptly tazed, again, by one of the guards, and dropped like a fly. He seriously needed to break that damn device. 'I also need to get myself a new pointy doctoring stick, seeing as how they took my last one. This IS a tool of GREAT importance, after all. But my dear Y/N comes first! Always! but the stick, it shall come second'

~Time skip to the next day, Y/N pov~

'So, here we are. Me, myself, and I in a room, waiting for 049 and 049-J to be brought in to be "Interrogated", as they put it. But, I know it's just to see how we act with one another. Well, I do believe it would be appropriate to give them a show, since they seem to want one so bad.'

049 and 049-J are brought through the door as my thought ends, and the interrogation is to begin as soon as the guards leave the room. Whelp, here goes nothing. 

"So, all I have to do is ask you two a few questions then we can have some fun, okay?" you said to both of the plague doctors across from yourself.

"Very well, ask away" 049 replied in his same, monotone voice. so emotionless yet full of life at the same time

"But of course my good doctor, anything for a fellow practitioner." 049-J said with that same, cheerful demeanor he had. The same demeanor that you loved, along with a few other aspects, but now isn't the time for that. After all, you DO have a job to do. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

583 words. Not as long as I had originally planed but that's for a reason. I want you to give me Ideas for what the questions should be, give me ideas for what the next scene should be. Questions for all three, because I hot a bit of writers block here at the end of the chapter which is why I cut it off a lot shorter than I originally intended, but oh well. Just let me know all of your ideas, I only need a few questions before I do a different scene so yea. See you all next time