Talking With Y/N...Again

Y/N POV: It's been several months, and he tried crawling through the vents. By he, I mean SCP 049-J. He fell into 682's chamber. Today is the day we talk. Me, and him, in a room.

-An Hour Later, In The Conference Room-

049-J "So, my good sir, how have you been, hm~?"

Y/N "First of, it's miss. Second, I've been good. Now, 049-J, why exactly do you want to escape?"
At this, his smile which is honestly adorable...anyways, he starts going off for about thirty minutes on reasons why he needs to 'help people and need' and also 'to get a new doctoring stick'. His 'doctoring stick' is a sharpened wood stick. A skewer. A damn skewer.

"How about this, i'll let you treat a D-Class of their ailment. I want to see how your 'cures' work."

He looks very pleased and says he shall accept this. A few minutes later, a girl wearing a bright orange jumpsuit with the words 'D-Class' on the chest and on the back.

049-J's POV: Finally, someone to cure!

"Ah, a cough. Quite an easy thing to cure. Let me just find the proper cure..."
After several minutes of rummaging through his bag, he pulls out a...shoe.
Y/N: "Why do you have a shoe?"

049-J "Tis the cure! Now, watch as I do my work."

He then proceeds to bash in her throat with the shoe. After several gruesome minutes, he stops and says "*panting*...Patient...*more panting*... CURED"

Narrator POV: You puke in disgust and are escorted back to your apartment, and he is taken back to his cell with 049.

-Y/N POV, Your Apartment-

As I finish brushing my teeth, I go and eat my dinner. After I finish, I walk over and read a book on my couch when I hear that voice.

"Hello, my dear Y/N~"
Oh no...not him...not Jason....

To Be Continued

A/N I made this chapter a lot longer because I haven't posted in such a long time. Anyways, stay cool, peace