05 | mission failed?

SHE OUT OF THE GAME. In which chaeyoung will, never, ever agreed to any Kim Jennie proposal again. And she will never face Jeon Jungkook. But which means that if Jeon Jungkook ever found out, it's own Jennie now.

"what if he find out?" Jennie asked, a look of terror arises.

"That's on you now. Look, he scared the shit out of me. Like his looks when he sees me." she still remember the way he looks at her, oh god. The goosebumps.

"My dad will kill me if he tells them!"

"That's your own karma for having me to take apart of this crap. I swear to god, he seen this face. Oh gosh, I lost my dignity."

"well, did it end bad?" Jennie question.

"I don't know. I hardly can read his face, but let's be real, who likes a girl who hookup with boys and went to that date even when she have a boyfriend?"

"No one would. But if he did?"

"If so then he's a total dumbass."

-

It's had been over a week since that disaster blind date ended, park chaeyoung was finally able to breath and thinks that maybe, Jungkook doesn't care anymore. Thank goodness for that. And now currently, chaeyoung sits here on the swings on the playground near their College. With Jennie beside her.

"He been asking you out all the time, if I were you. I would go out with him." Jennie convinced her.

"Jaehyun?" chaeyoung speaks, glancing onto her, "well he's okay, he nice, but I don't really have any romantic feelings for him." she confessed though she would added 'persuasive'.

"Deny now, and you end up with him afterall. ─people always end up with someone they least expected to be."

She rolled her eyes, "as if, but that doesn't stop you to date kim taehyung right?"

Jennie chuckle, "after years of dating, he might be my plus one after all."

Chaeyoung truly hopes of it.

"anyways," she stop swinging and look at Jennie as if this is now a serious conversation. "did Jungkook came to see you or anything?"

Jennie suddenly recall her last night dinner with her parents as it seems as if they going along well, no things about the blind date or another man her parents wanted to set her up with.

"surprisingly no," Jennie said. "and nothing about another man my parents wants to set me up with. Maybe your acting went well."

"thank god." she blew a whistle, "I got worried for nothing."

"I done some research on him. Jungkook." chaeyoung eyes suspiciously glance on her. "to make sure what's his reputation is, of course." she added.

"Apparently, he pretty famous here! He apart of the football team." Jennie claimed, remembering she asked some of her friends about him. And all she could ever think off is how many confession letters he got in a week.

Chaeyoung thinks, "damm, how could we miss that?"

"maybe you too stucked on your head into those school loans."

".. and you, Jennie are too stucked into your boyfriend."

-

Chaeyoung blew a sweat, she had just finished all her morning classes. And now it's almost afternoon. The sun is still bright and the weather is still warm, she decided to give a quick text to Jennie as she is returning home.

She walks slowly to the parking lot as she is focusing on her phone. Reading her brother, Jimin texts about his daily life at his work. He always send her pictures of the everyday blue sky which is honestly weird.

"hello chaeyoung." a voice called her, she quickly slide her phone to her pocket and look at the person.

"On your way to your motorbike?" he continued.

"Oh, Jaehyun?" she slightly feels surprised upon seeing him. "I didn't know you are here since I didn't met you at class, today." she briefly mentioned.

"I skipped class, because I wasn't really feeling that well."

"I see." she could see it was a lie, "hope you now okay." she added with a small smile.

Jaehyun starch the back of his non-itchy nape. He begins to walk with her.

"let's me walk over to your bike, it's at the back of the school right, near the field?"

"yes, it is." she said, unsure. "how did you know?"

"I saw you."

She slowly nodded, "But it's fine, Jaehyun. I can walk alone."

"I assist, either way I'm meeting a friend there at the field."

She accepted her fate, seeing there no way she can get out of this situation either way.

"Anyways, Professor Lee asked us to come to the orphanage, to volunteer for the kids there. You should come."

He glanced at her, "Ah really?"

"Yeah, around noon. Are you free this Sunday?" she told him.

"I'm not really good with kids."

"I'm sure you do fine." she assured him.

She had met Jaehyun last semester break when she is partner up with his on an assignment project. As the time goes by, the conversation begins to end as they had arrived.

"I see you around."

"Ye─"

"Jaehyun!" someone interrupted our conversation. Out of nowhere, a male person who chaeyoung assume to be his friend come.

"Dude, I search everywhere for you-" and the next words of his seems to be blurry as chaeyoung quickly recognised his face.

Black hair, tall man, and that unpleasantly gorgeous face.

Fck─

And then his eyes met mine.