04 | the reckless date

JUNGKOOK BEGINS TO THINK LIFE IS GETTING TOO INTERESTING. He truly does, as he observed the yet- familiar woman in front of him. So, Kim Jennie is her name? He hide a smirked.

Jungkook coughed, grabbing her attention. "So, how your forehead?" he begins the conversation. Quickly, he fixed his posture.

Chaeyoung lifted her head to met his eyes, he already staring at her. She suddenly feel goosebumps. God, why is today is so unlucky?

She lightly chuckle, fixing her bad posture. "Perfectly heal." she touch her forehead and smile.  Chaeyoung couldn't help but to observed him, his hair were black. He wore a white buttoned up shirt paired with black jeans. Suddenly, she feels that she dressed a little bit too much.

Well, here goes nothing.

"Should we start with our names?" she said. "I don't even know your name is?"

Oh?

She didn't?

But he could only nodded, "Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. A final year, studying business course at Seoul University─"

Her ear perked to the mentioned of the University. The damm University.

".. Seoul University?" she murmured.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

There's no way in hell she can tell him that she also goes there as well. What if he finds her there? Or worse, her identity?

"Are you okay?" he asked, noticing the drifted looked.

She quickly snaps into it.

"Oh um." chaeyoung gulped, "Kim Jennie and um ..."

Shit. What should she tells him?

"Seoul University right?" he quickly says.

Well, he knows.

Chaeyoung greeted her teeth. One thing for sure, the first ten minutes started bad. Chaeyoung should really have to make a bad impression to him, and to sabotaged this blind date.

A moment later, a waitress come.

"Here your orders." a waitress put down their meals.

She sees, "Can you change my order?" chaeyoung said, as an act.

"Sorry Miss?"

"I can't eat seafood so can you change it into─" she takes the menu and began to scanned the most expensive one on the menu. "here, this one!" a wagyu beef was chosen from chaeyoung.

Cmom say no!

"Sorry, Miss but we can't. Your order had already been reserved."

"And what if I fainted? I can't stand seafood and the smell. Do you wanna take responsibility if I die here?"

The waitress seem surprised, "Yes, miss. We change it." she bowed and left.

"Quite a troublesome, aren't we?" she said.

-

When her order arrived, let's start. "So, Mr Jungkook. Are you virgin?"

Jungkook immediately raised his head as he looks surprised with the question. He raised a small smirked.

"Depends."

She chuckle and nervously tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, "well, I'm not. I hooked up with many random guys before in the club. I meant that's my way of dating. I'm just not into blind dates."

Jungkook furrow his eyesbrow, if he wanted to compare this person with the person he met the other day. There no way he would say it's the same person. He definitely not stupid.

"what's your type of a person?"

Think chaeyoung! Think of everything. Think of the opposite of your ideal type!

"The one who not and too committed in relationships, the one who's always coming home late and one who likes to give freedom. I hates men who too controlling. No fun in life."

"don't you agree?"

"I'm too surprised on how similarities we have in common," Jungkook nodded, "I think I don't mind if she likes to spend her time alone and have freedom, it's her life afterall."

"what?" she bluntly said as she never expected him to said that. "oh─that's... awesome! You look like that type of person too. "

"what else do you do? You keep on surprising me tonight,"

Chaeyoung awkwardly tuck a strand of hair behind her ear as she thought.

Dude, why can't this man just thinks I'm a weirdo and leave! "do you want me to be honest?"

"I already have a boyfriend." chaeyoung slipped the words.

"We just didn't tell our parents yet, you know the whole situation will be. And I bet your girlfriend also thinks that."

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"You don't?" chaeyoung genuinely sounded surprised. "Funny. You should get one now. All attractive man should have one."

"You thinks I'm attractive?" he teased.

Well, he a tease for sure.

"Your soon to be girlfriend will thinks your attractive." she smoothly said.

"anyways, I have to go. This has been a wonderful night, not. So, just tell your Mom that this whole thing doesn't workout. So, hope you have a nice night, Mr Jeon." she bowed.

"Mrs Kim-"

Chaeyoung immediately run off, nope she had enough of this nonsense!

He glanced at her. As he observed how quickly she exited the hotel.

He chuckle in amusement. One thing for sure, this will not be our last meet.

a/n :
HELLOO 🦦