03 | perfume & makeover

"YOU LATE, JUNGKOOK." Jungkook groaned as he pull out the helmet only to see Mingyu standing there. Firmly against the wall. He ignored him and park his motorbike onto the corner of the parking area mainly restricted for elites.

The night is still young as he could see stars from above, the cold breath briefly hits him. Causing shivers as to why he decided to dress up warmthly. It still mid in November and the cold weather were still unadjustable.

"where are the others?" he asked.

"already waiting for your ass to show up." Mingyu told and lead the way to the backdoor of one of the famous club in Seoul─ wherein it's mainly restricted for elites.

"about time," Yugyeom said, when Jungkook arrived with Mingyu. He casually strugged while pouring himself some cold water to ease his drying throat, as he sits beside Eunwoo. Jungkook couldn't lied, the thought of being with his friends made him feel better to not worry about the blind date tomorrow night. His mother remind him many times as her date this time is the daughter of one of the most wealthiest companies. To be honest, Jungkook couldn't care less. He just want to get it over with.

"Finally. You got some guts to asked for her number." Bambam teased and elbowed Jaehyun shoulder.

"who's number?" Mingyu asked.

"Jaehyun had a crush when he got pair up with a girl in his class for a project."

He raised an eyebrow in suspicious, ".. but that was weeks ago." he told them.

"And you still trying to asked her out?" Yugyeom asked.

Jaehyun chuckle in embarrassment. "she a girl I'm interested with. I wonder if i could asked her out on a date."

"whoa, she really trying to played hard to get if it's that long."

"who?" Jungkook speaks for the time throughout the conversation.

Jaehyun looks at him and said, "a girl named park chaeyoung."

-

It had been hours. And hours for the duo to find the perfect dress for the blind date. The date is less than three hours to ready and chaeyoung feels so screw. She had been trying to remember the tips from Jennie to how to ruin a date 101.

"Here, try this one!" Jennie called. Chaeyoung look onto the dress Kim Jennie gave in her hands, it was a short black v-neck dress. Chaeyoung gasped in shocked.

"Jennie, are you crazy? I don't wanna wear this!" she gave the dress back to Jennie in disbelief.

There's no way in hell.

"You have no choice, you have to made that first impression where he immediately dumps you."

"I know! But─ find something else. At least the one who suits my style." although chaeyoung wasn't really a picky person she couldn't help feels overwhelmed with the options Jennie chooses.

This is gonna be a long day ahead.

-

"The venue is at the Paradise hotel."

"remember to made a bad impression!"

"and be confident," she remember what had Jennie told her.

Her long black haired was style in wavy with side bangs, as she was wearing a beautiful black off shoulder dress paired with a blazer. Jennie style her makeup which give off a sexy and vibrate look.

Seriously, even chaeyoung herself couldn't believe who she is.

The waitress told her the table and chaeyoung sees that he still haven't arrived. She sits at a reserved table near the corner where she could see the beautiful view in Seoul. The man was five minutes late.

"gosh. Is he also backing out?" she told herself.

"wait isn't that a good thin-"

"Are you Miss Kim Jennie?" a voice appeared beside. She immediately turned around and face a familiar yet surprised man from that day. Her eyes wided in shocked.

"It's you.." chaeyoung gasped in surprised.

Crap.

-

Oo la la ;)

the whole date is roughly inspired by youth of may but I just realised it might been alot similar to business proposal tho 🤠