0.06

•~ Revenge is a dish best served cold ~•

( Around 100 years ago )

A man was trying to escape from the prison as he was about to be hanged to death for the crime of killing his daughter along with his friend and also for abusing her for years. This was complaints from the neighbourhood when the police had arrived at the girl's place of death. The girl being Yoori.
Yes, this was Yoori's father , Kim Dan.

He was panting as he ran on the street bare feet with his clothes torn apart, hair dirty and face filled with bruises. He was hobling while he tried to run away from the police jeep that was after him. He pushed pass a young couple as he yelled " Get out of the way!!" And continued his get away attempt.

He reached an alley and frantically looked behind him to see if he lost the policemen. He thought of stopping to take a pause but then he heard the taunting steps approaching him.

He desperately began to run again and after some minutes he decided to throw a glance over his shoulder only to see two figures walking toward him in a pace that no human can.

He felt his throat closing as he saw that it was a dead end. There was a wall by the end of the alley. It was a closed alley. No one ever goes through it. His legs finally gave away and he fell to the ground. He turned around and grabbed some of the trash that was near him and threw it towards the two unknown who were after him but they suddenly disappeared from his sight.

He stood up by the help of the wall and suddenly he was kicked from behind, flying towards the trashcan. Someone gripped his collar and turned him around. He raised his eyelids slowly and saw a man with his fist raised which collided with his nose in an instant.

The man was none other but Park Joon gil. He was smirking wildly while he was beating the man to a pulp. Joong gil glanced at Yoori who was watching the show from behind and gave her an encouraging nod. He stood up and moved back for Yoori to kneel infront of the man she once called dad. Tears appeared in her eyes as he looked at him. She felt resentment toward him. She hated this man.

She delivered a harsh slap on his cheek which caused the man to continue to beg for this torture to stop. Smack! Another one and another and another one. She kept slapping him till there were no tears left in her eyes.

No sound came from the man anymore but he was still alive of course and still conscious. Yoori stood up when she felt Joong gil tapping her shoulder.

Kim Dan looked up and his eyes widened when he saw her . He recongnised her. She was his daughter. He started to beg for forgiveness to her . Telling her to have mercy on her father and not kill him. Even at a time like this he was still thinking of himself. He was not asking for forgiveness cause he felt sorry for what he has done to Yoori. No. He was trying to find a way out . To not die.

Joong gil was irritated by his voice and delivered a hard kick on his stomach making him vomit blood. Joong gil surely damaged his intestines... 'and that doesn't affect me. At all. He can die for all I care' was Yoori's thoughts.

Somehow watching Joong gil ending his life gave her peace. Like she's getting the justice she deserves.

"Please, If you're here to kill me then just kill me . Don't torture me like this anymore . I can't handle this. Pl- cough cough- please" he was sobbing like a fucking child and pleading with his hands joined together infront of him and his head lowered down.

Yoori's Pov •°•°•

I grabbed a fistfull of his hair and yelled at him with a wavery voice "You want to die already?? Huh?? You can't handle any more of this tortures? What about me?? huh!!! What about me when you would torture me every day. You're telling me to have mercy on you?" I laughed in his face in a taunting manner and then looked at him and clenched my fingers tighter around his hair to which he yelped painfully.

"Did you have mercy on me? Did you? Did you listen to me that day? No.. you left me. You left me all alone with him.. you- you ignored my scream and laughed while I was in pain" my voice broke before I could continue and I let go of his hair.

"So why shouldn't I laugh at you now. Give me one good reason" I waited for him to talk but not even a sound left his mouth. He just looked at the ground and his shoulders started to shake....
He was laughing...this maniac...

"I never wanted you Yoori. You stole my wife away from me and you also killed her" he sneered in my face. And i flinched from his word of choice. Till today, on the verge of dying, he still felt the need to torment me.

Joong gil snapped his fingers and Kim Dan started yelling in pain and rolled on the ground whilst hugging himself , begging Joong gil to stop whatever he was doing to him. But Joong gil just arched his perfect eyebrows and continued to watch the scene with amusement.

Kim Dan pleaded to Joong gil to just end his life and stop with this torture.

Joong gil snapped his finger kneeled infront of him saying "look forward to it. Because I'm going to send you to the most unimaginable Hell there is. You're gonna see your friend there. You can burn in Hell together" and with that being said, Joong gil snapped his finger once again causing flames to engulf Kim Dan's body.

His scream could be heard from Jumadeung itself as The director watched what was happening. The corner of her lips moved upward and she continued on with what she was doing acting as if nothing happened.

3rd Pov •°•°

Yoori walked out from there leaving Joong gil with the job to escort him as she wants nothing to do with that man anymore. She just wanna forget and let go of any bad memories from her previous life. And just like that yoori let her mouth form in a happy smile as tears flowed from her eyes. She felt like her younger self was smiling back at her for finally getting justice. She felt like she could move on. She felt like she finally healed herself from this trauma.

And no. Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed. It means we dont let it control our life anymore.

A special chapter to know what happened to Yoori's father ..He's not even worth to be called a father.. ew

A special dedication to you cause Ik you wanted to see him suffer 😈  kohakuhime