011

I stepped into the hospital while my sandles clacked in the hushed background. I continued my search for room no. 3 in the B section, feeling tired already from ,although a small walk, from home. I could feel my heart beating loudly in anticipation as I approached the door.

After hours of performing that surgery and nattering away with the nurses, I went back home to at last have some me-time. It was already 8pm as I finished chewing on everything that was placed on my plate. I then decided to clean the additional dishes and ordered mom to go get some sleep.

Before going to bed, I hopped into the shower. The water helped sooth any type of aches in my body as I closed my eyes, basking into its warmth.

Drying my hair only took 5 minutes as I have short hair which barely touches my shoulder. I put on my white nightwear which was silky and rubbed some vanilla scented cologne on my wrists and neck. At 10pm I was already cocooned in my blanket. I was staring at the ceiling where there were stars hanged up, my thoughts wandering back to that man.

My insides were in a flutter while  thinking back to his stares and the fact that he looked fit even under all those articles of clothing. He was just my type. But how dare i think of such stuff?... I should stop this before it gets out of hand. Because this will just bring regrets and pain in the end.

I finally rested my eyes and soon sleep took over.

The next morning was the same as yesterday. Going to the hospital and then the work shop. Helping out the old man whom i have begun to favour.

It was nearly 10 and I was still on the street, roaming around and enjoying the silence that can only be heard at night. If anyone saw me right now they would probably tell me how dangerous it is for a young girl walking around at this time of the night.. but I am not scared of anything anymore. Why should I when my angel has got my back.

No like..literally.

"Walking at this time can be dangerous." There it is .. that familiar cold but gentle voice. My angel. Well, Angel of Death more precisely.

I smile softly as I turn around. There he stood. Confidently with a sword attached to his hips and his gat on his head while his hair was in a high bun just under it and a complete black durumagi with wide sleeves over his body.

"But you're with me Joongie so I know danger won't come my way" I give him a wide smile and he gave me a quirk of his own lips.

"That's true." Joong-gil replied, coming to stand next to me. He extended his hand in the direction I was walking and realised that he wanted to walk me home.

We walked for a few minutes in comfortable silence until he opened his mouth. "You shouldn't overwork yourself. You should be going home after your visit to the hospital."

I pursed my mouth and nodded slowly. "I know..but I want to help my mom as long as I can. And also the old man can't handle the work shop all by himself. Sooo I make myself more useful.

"You haven't told her yet, have you?" He gave me a scolding look. "You're still hiding it from her."

I looked at my feet in guilt as he continued to stare at me.

"I can't...it's gonna break her. She is better off not knowing" my words were barely audible but I know HE would hear it. Hell, I bet he could also hear the man who is passed out on the road snoring, clear and loud with his angelic supersense.

He looked back infront of him and said "tell her before it's too late". And then he disappeared. I stare at where he stood just seconds ago and then turn around, opening the wooden door to my house.