0.09

•~ I want to know ~•

I woke up to The director's face, looking at me closely. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and took some deep breath.

"Lemme guess. I fell unconscious again... Why does this keep happening. I feel like.... A huge part of my life is locked away somewhere." I asked her, exasperated with my unknown situation.

She kept looking at me with a mysterious look on her face. She knows something that I don't . Something about me. But I'm done with being in the dark.

"So it's coming back... the memories"

"What? What..memories?"

"This was bound to happen. Here have some tea" she gave me a cup of tea and probably put some relaxing herbs in it.

"Will you please tell me what's going on with me . Why am I having these dreams... why am I in it.. please I have to know" I pleaded with her .

She gave me a soft smile and said," Did you know that every person has 4 lives.. one that sows. One that waters. One that reaps and one that consumes."

I looked at her confused as to why she she is telling me all this.

"Let's just say you're on your third life here. Your second life was no good for you. Your father and all those situations... And I guess you're remembering your first life now...." she gave me a pity look...why? Is my first life shitty too? Like my second one...

I felt an excruciating pain in my heart. A tear ran down my eye. I don't know where this sudden feeling came from. I wanted to cry so bad. And so I did

The director looked at me with a glint of pity in her eyes. She approached me and sat down next to me. She rubbed my back gently and said to me

" Don't push it away. Embrace them. All of your pasts, all of your happiness, sorrows. Don't you think it's high time you gain the answers you've been searching for."

I looked at her with teary eyes as she continued.

"Don't you want to know why you're so comfortable around Mr. Park even when you had met him for the first time, you felt a connection didn't you? And I'm sure whenever you are around Mr Lim... you get these flashbacks too don't you?"

I gave her a hesitant nod while she wiped my tears away.

She gave me an encouraging smile "Then go look for your answers. Close your eyes yoori and think of those little flashbacks, glimpses of your past, anything that will open the door to your first life.

And I did. I laid back and closed my eyes. Welcoming all the wanted and unwanted memories.

•°•°•° short chapter ik ik... but this was needed so that i can now go into her past life..well the life before the one she had ..... before Ryung-gu became a grim reaper

Byyeee 💕